Difference between King/Queen and Lion Guard

Difference between King/Queen and Lion Guard

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 20th, 2015, 5:35 pm

Ok so ive been thinking in a lion guard prequel state of mind and when it comes to my character, I believe in becoming queen and being protector of the Circle of life, but now I realize there is a problem with what I believe in my characters mind and I wanted some help with this before I start my role play with Kions Birth.

For starters since there was no lion Guard to protect the Circle of life, then that could only mean that Mufasa and Simba both had to do double duty, Be king and Protect the Circle of Life with out the roar of the elders, before I thought it was all in one as being King or Queen IDK.

So my question is, if protecting the circle of life is the Lion Guards Job, what are the duties to the King and Queen again?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Difference between King/Queen and Lion Guard

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2015, 11:32 pm

The King or Queen is still the protector of the kingdom and The Circle of Life, having The Lion Guard around is just an asset to The Ruler of the Pride Lands. Even though The Lion Guard has powers I can't see Simba making A team of cubs solely responsible for the security of The Pride Lands. Especially since doing so would mean placing his son and other cubs in danger.

My sister and I had this discussion yesterday and I will paraphrase her explanation:

The Lion Guard are the scouts not the warriors.

Now I personally think that The Lion Guard will have their own battles to fight in the series, but I expect however that if a takeover attempt were on the horizon. The Lion Guard would be expected to inform The Ruler of the Pride Lands rather than be expected to fight off the invasion themselves. However it remains to be seen how effective Kion will be at following protocol vs. the need to take whatever action he thinks the situation requires.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 12:26 am

ok But isnt the messenger suppose to be Zazus job? and adviser unless there more then one now or going to be
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » August 21st, 2015, 4:29 am

Zazu is the majordomo of the royal family. He is their steward.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » August 21st, 2015, 7:20 am

I look at it this way: Intell that Zazu could provide vs. Intell that The Lion Guard could gather would be like aerial recon vs. having scouts on the ground just outside the target.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard