What the Lion Guard is helping me see

What the Lion Guard is helping me see

Postby 7LionkingFreak » August 17th, 2015, 8:31 pm

I notice the pride lands Look more green and flourished like it did when Simba was a kid. I know some fans don't have a problem with the color scheme In TLK2 but ever since I was a kid I hated the animation in it. That doesn't mean that I didn't like the overall film FOR ME the animation could have been a lot better. I never like the dark tones in 2. But when I saw the D23 clips of LG it help me realize that TLK2 the dark tones actually helps the movie to show that they are still recovering from Scar's damage to the land and the "shadows" of evil he left behind. The bright colors in Lion Guard to me mean that a new age of united leaders of the kingdom (Kiara and Kion) help bring the positive back to land. I know some will argue that and say well it was bright and sunny at the end of TLK1. Yeah but it's the end of the movie your press for time, we all know in movies you have to wrap it up already. it for effect as the audience we want see to the pleasant ending. also Disney tradition you have to the campy happy ending. you want to see the characters end of the movie in a happy environment.

P.S. man, I want to do a review of all the movies maybe one of these day I'll do it I'm such a movie lover.
The Greatest Love Of All
7LionkingFreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: What the Lion Guard is helping me see

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 17th, 2015, 9:53 pm

notice how Pride rock looks a little like it was chipped, I dont know about everyone else but I think Its look makes it worn down wich is good for it to show how old Pride Rock is

ok Im not gonna be the one to complain here, but I guess Simba does look older in this one he still ha his chin but his tale is too long, and his mane doesn't shape right, im just hoping this is a rough image of him or something, compared to what he looks like in my signature

Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to The Lion Guard