Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Re: Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 17th, 2015, 11:56 pm

So Scars guard would have been with Hyenas or no? I feel like they just randomly came up with this
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 12:24 am

It was implied in the announcement Disney made about The Lion Guard last year that Kion's team is the first Lion Guard to include non-lion animals. because it was stated that "Kion defies tradition by recruiting a team of animals that he feels are the best suited to be in The Lion Guard rather than a team of young Lions".
My first thought of a Scar led Lion Guard was Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Perhaps Zira, But since Scar killed his Lion Guard for not helping him overthrow Mufasa. that is obviously not the case. They must have been Lions, especially if you consider the fact that they were so loyal to Mufasa.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KiovuLove » August 18th, 2015, 12:33 am

What if zira was a part of that lion guard? Oh my god! But I couldn't imagine her not agreeing to killing mufasa. Plus I think they said he got rid of the other members because of that so I guess that wouldn't be the case either. It still would've been cool and would explain why zira was so obsessed. Like how she knew him
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby DGFone » August 18th, 2015, 12:33 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]It was implied in the announcement Disney made about The Lion Guard last year that Kion's team is the first Lion Guard to include non-lion animals. because it was stated that "Kion defies tradition by recruiting a team of animals that he feels are the best suited to be in The Lion Guard rather than a team of young Lions".
My first thought of a Scar led Lion Guard was Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, and Perhaps Zira, But since Scar killed his Lion Guard for not helping him overthrow Mufasa. that is obviously not the case. They must have been Lions, especially if you consider the fact that they were so loyal to Mufasa.[/quote]

Is that where the original Outsiders came from? Scar's ex-lion guard? /conspiracy

Although I kind of doubt that because Scar tried/succeeded in killing his guard. At the very least, he turned on them when they didn't agree to get rid of Mufasa for him, so why would they remain loyal to him after that would be beyond me. So I am going to say that I doubt that the Outsiders had anything to do with Scar's guard.

But as for Scar having hyenas on his guard: Tradition is tradition. Just because Kion is breaking tradition by having non-lions on the guard doesn't mean that Scar could not have done that as well. Kion breaking radition doesn't say anything about him being the first to do so.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 12:38 am

i really hope they Explain this more in the movie, and it better all makes sense according to what we believe from the movies

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » August 18th, 2015, 12:42 am

"But as for Scar having hyenas on his guard: Tradition is tradition. Just because Kion is breaking tradition by having non-lions on the guard doesn't mean that Scar could not have done that as well. Kion breaking radition doesn't say anything about him being the first to do so."

the hyenas would have no problem with killing mufasa though. The ones on scars guard did.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 12:47 am

I wonder what Fan fiction writers think about this, just think, TLK fan fiction writers past present and possibly future, will want to write history stories based on the Roars of the elders Power, think of the possibilities

gothprincesskiara

Postby Hatari05 » August 18th, 2015, 2:20 am

This whole reveal about Scar, The Lion Guard and the roar is interesting, however it raises a lot of questions now most of this is due to the fact that just like Zira and the outsiders the Roar and the Lion guard simply didn't exist during the first movie. But I actually do think some of this causes problems regarding Scar's character.

Scar's motive was greed however I never saw Scar's aim being power but rather recognition. "respected, Saluted, and seen for the wonder i am!" "I am ten times the king Mufasa was" None of this is about power authority yes but the only time Scar ever asserts it is when Mufasa is brought up he just wants to be recognized just like his brother was he wants everything his brother had. Now where does The Lion guard cause problems for this well if Scar were the lion guard I don't think the first movie should've happened I mean let's look at it this way.

Scar is tasked with protecting the kingdom he leads the lion guard and wields the power of the kings he also leads the military now if he sucked at this job the guard wouldn't follow him or he would've been removed so this means Scar probably saved the Pride Lands numerous times, he's a war hero. He would be respected and saluted, he would be loved and adored. The animals would hold him to high esteem he probably couldn't go anywhere without someone saluting him, he would be seen as a role model for both adults and children alike, he would probably have endless cubs saying when i grow up I want to be just like you. Lionesses would be lining up to get a piece of him after all he is one of the kingdoms greatest heroes they would be clamoring over each other saying let me be your mate no let me be your mate. He could probably have two at the same time and the lionesses would still go after him.

Simply put he has everything Mufasa does he doesn't need to be king he has authority, he has power, he is respected, he is loved, he is adored. Why would he risk all this just to become king which in truth limits him to one mate cost him the power of the kings and removes him mostly from the battlefield, all of which people recognize more than politics and leadership. The Lion Guard was made for Scar as it all but guarantees fame and glory which Scar sought, while being a king doesn't guarantee it why would he abandon it.

Now there is the possibility the lion guard is more like a secret service and the kingdom is actually unaware of them or the deeds which means the animals just credit the king for the safety of the kingdom. Now if this is true the tradition of the lion guard is highly flawed, it's basically i'm going to risk my life to protect the kingdom i'm going to fight battle after battle endure scar after scar and do some truly unforgettable and sometimes unspeakable things so my brother can get all the credit and I can be disregarded my sacrifice unrecognized, underappreciated and forgotten.

How could that not backfire who in there right minds would think that's a good system. Make no mistake it definitely explains Scar's motives but it's also highly stupid, it justifies Scar but it makes Mufasa look very bad, and the great kings look like complete and utter idiots, it's not a matter of if that system will backfire it's when it will backfire, so I can't believe that's how the Lion guard was ran which nothing states it was.

So that about sums it all up if Scar was the lion guard aka a war hero on the pretty much the same level as Mufasa why would he abandon it he had everything he wanted being king would just complicate it so I don't really get it also how could he kill the entire guard without anyone raising an eyebrow, now maybe Mufasa covered it up to protect his brother and he thought maybe he could change his mind on what he wanted I would actually like that as it adds to the whole dynamic between them but how could Mufasa not think all of the guard except Scar disappearing is suspicious.

I'm intrigued but I'm not sure how any of this can work because it just doesn't really make sense Mufasa was the one fighting off the hyenas he was the one dealing with outsiders so this whole Lion Guard thing does counteract stuff i'm still intrigued though I'm wondering just how they will explain all this.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Elton John » August 18th, 2015, 2:24 am

He didn't abandon it. The roar is taken away from lions who do evil deeds.

My guess is that he wanted to be the king and the leader of the guard.

Also Scar could have lied about killing his guard. It's not like he wasn't easily able to trick others. He probably created a sob story about how he barely escaped a battle with hyenas but the rest of his guard didn't.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Hatari05 » August 18th, 2015, 3:03 am

I suppose that makes sense but Mufasa doesn't seem to buy his bull crap the only time Mufasa did was with the stampede. Wanting to be the guard and the king is very unwise no one could actually maintain that at least I don't think they could but Scar is arrogant. I just don't see how Scar's envy to Mufasa could develop to begin with I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Lion Guard received more love and praise than the king did i mean their the ones fighting but once again we don't know enough.

Scar making a sob story does make some sense though i don't think Mufasa would entirely buy it as they didn't seem to really like or trust each other I mean it took a stampede that threatened his son's life for the two of them to even pretend to work together. It was the only time Mufasa showed even remote like for his brother which I don't really blame him Scar wasn't exactly brother of the year even before he killed him.

I'm well aware of the roar not being used for evil which raises another problem why not just kill mufasa with the roar find him one time while he's patrolling kill him with the roar and then make a sob story about some attack that happened it's probably better than telling your team you plan to betray the king.

The truth is there are many unanswered questions most which will probably be answered but like all things it's up to us to decide if we like those answers. I guess we'll find out I'm just curious about all this funny now I know how the fans felt with the outsiders I never really questioned them the idea of part of the pride supporting Scar is not impossible for me to believe. Simba was gone never returned no one knows what values or morals he learned during the years whose to say he'll be better why didn't the outsiders fight the final battle whose to say they didn't we didn't see a lot of the battle only about a minute. All the things people questioned i just didn't but funny enough I do question this ha you never know what people will accept no problem and what they will question, though that's what makes it all interesting, though thanks for your answers they potentially clarify a few things.
Hatari05

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard