Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 17th, 2015, 2:27 pm

Ok now that I have looked over the premier of TLG for the 4th time, something doesn't makes sense to me and I hope im not the only one who seems confused about this, but when Ford Riley explain about how Scar had a Lion Guard, what the heck did he mean, I mean this is complexity not sounding like anything we fans came up with or the theories and fan made stories some of us have have read (like myself) did he mean that he had the hyenas??? Im just so confused by how he said it, does this make sense to anyone? where was this said in TLK written history?
:huh4:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Postby Elton John » August 17th, 2015, 4:35 pm

It goes like this.

The second born royal cub is given a special power {The roar of the elders} and is tasked to lead the lion guard. Because of this Scar thought he was better than mufasa and was jealous of him being the king. He orders his 'lion guard' to kill mufasa, they refuse and in turn he kills them. He lost his power because he used it for evil.

this is speculation but knowing Scar he was able to convince the others that his team members died another way.

It doesn't conflict with his motivations or character in the first movie. In the first movie he is jealous of mufasa, thinks he'd make a better king and is a murderer.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » August 17th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Do you have a link or video of Ford Riley confirming this? I am mildly sure all of this will be answered when the television movie (or the series) airs on Disney Channel and Disney Junior.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Or perhaps Scar simply neglected his lion guard duties much the same way he neglected his king duties after he killed Mufasa. It doesn't take necessarily drastic measures such as murder to get fired from one's job.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » August 17th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Ford riley confirmed it at the d23 presentation video. The video was taken by somebody there and shared to my 'tlg facebook page.

And dgfone, it's almost exactly the way I said it. There was very little room for interpretation.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2015, 6:19 pm

What I meant was that Scar didn't even need to ask his guard to kill Mufasa and have them turn on him for him to lose his job and also have to kill them. I think that if he tried something like that, he won't be allowed to live in the Pride Lands anymore. After all, even if only his guard knew about his plans to kill Mufasa, having them randomly disappear would seem rather suspicious.

I think that the only reason why Scar did not have a guard was that he made it explicitly clear that he didn't want to lead the guard, and therefor was let off the hook for being useless at it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Elton John » August 17th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Do you have a fb account?

https://m.facebook.com/DisneyTheLionGuard?ref=bookmarks

It's almost the way I said it. The video is the top post.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2015, 6:31 pm

No, I don't have a facebook account, so I thought what you posted was your opinion. And no, I can't even go onto Facebook anonymously because if I try to load up any FB page, I get a connection refused error. This is for all of my internet browsers, and since I don't use FB, it's not a problem I ma very keen on solving.

So I guess you will simply have to excuse my ignorance on this.

Edit: I do know why FB doesn't work for me. An application uses it to launch, and that causes it to crash. In order to get around this, I had to tell my computer to refuse to connect to FB's servers. Still don't know if it's going to be worth it or not to turn that off, since I will need to turn it back on later.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby tlkfan1 » August 17th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Here is the link to the video on Youtube :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXFYGzuIaQ
Image Image
Mood Button by SimbaObsesser
tlkfan1
I Just Can't Wait to Be King!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Here me Roar!!

Telegram: wolfwideweb
Pride Points: 2

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2015, 8:39 pm

Thanks a lot for the link! Great video!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to The Lion Guard