Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Re: Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Postby Elton John » August 18th, 2015, 3:23 am

Well, if he killed Mufasa without knowing that his team is loyal to him he'd probably not get away with it. Scar is also a very cunning character who manipulates others to do things for him rather than doing them himself. He doesn't get his paws dirty unless he actually needs to.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Ford Riley talks about Scars Lion Guard????

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 6:49 am

[quote="DGFone"]Is that where the original Outsiders came from? Scar's ex-lion guard? /conspiracy

Although I kind of doubt that because Scar tried/succeeded in killing his guard. At the very least, he turned on them when they didn't agree to get rid of Mufasa for him, so why would they remain loyal to him after that would be beyond me. So I am going to say that I doubt that the Outsiders had anything to do with Scar's guard.[/quote]

No that was just the first thought that came to me when I thought of who Scar would have had on his Lion Guard. I probably should have put up my FAN THEORY warning.

[quote="DGFone"]But as for Scar having hyenas on his guard: Tradition is tradition. Just because Kion is breaking tradition by having non-lions on the guard doesn't mean that Scar could not have done that as well. Kion breaking tradition doesn't say anything about him being the first to do so.[/quote]

Good point, I had not considered that.

As for when Scar led his Lion Guard I think he may not have had that many grate deeds under his belt. Perhaps things in The Pride Lands were peaceful enough in the early days of Mufasa's reign that Scar's Lion Guard had no threats to defend The Pride Lands from? Somehow Scar got the idea in his head that since he had The Roar of the Elders, that he was better suited to rule than Mufasa. I think Scar's first attempt at a coup happened long before the events of The Lion King. Perhaps Mufasa was never even aware of Scar's intentions.

As for how Scar covered the death's of his Lion Guard, like Elton John said Scar is cunning and a very skillful liar.

As for why Scar didn't use The Roar of the Elders to kill Mufasa, Openly killing his brother would have earned him the hatred of The Pride, not the glory that he wanted. That and being The King of a Kingdom that wants you dead at the beginning of your reign is hardly an ideal situation.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard