Kions roar and appearing symbal

Kions roar and appearing symbal

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 14th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Ok now that I have watch the video more then 10 times I have already memorized it, now the only thing that bothers me is trying to figure out the roar with the kings in the clouds, my mind and the lot probably of us cant help but think that its still cheezy and awkward and then comes the symbol on his shoulder which just appears, lot of questions here :huh8: , lets talk about this in a positive way, cause I want to accept what they did here I dont want to not like it.
cause first of all according to Kions age in this, how does Kion get this adult roar which so happens to summon the great kings of the past? and where did his symbal come from?

any ideas?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Kions roar and appearing symbal

Postby Milla » August 14th, 2015, 5:16 pm

For the roar, it's probably not Kion. I think the kings of the past roard with him so we only heard them not kion. The kings probably gave him that mark as a symbol of power and good will.
I don't know what else, we'll see what they show us on D23 (IT IS STARTING TODAY!)
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 14th, 2015, 7:18 pm

I still use those books as an official source (since they come directly from Disney's book feed and thus far nothing has actually been wrong), and that seems to suggest that it's a gift of his, and that he'll have to control it. Whether or not that means he was born with it, I don't know. As for the mark appearing... Yeah, I have no idea with that one either!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbasGuard » August 15th, 2015, 11:32 am

I agree with Milla, I think both The Roar of The Elders and the Mark are from The Great Kings of the Past. For me that explanation works perfectly.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard