A whole lot of new tlg info plus clip with voice acting!

Re: A whole lot of new tlg info plus clip with voice acting!

Postby crownofsimba » August 14th, 2015, 8:11 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Oh look. Kion got his Cutie Mark *shot*[/quote]

Oh my god I thought the same thing and so did several people.

And like considering they all get it (if we go by some book art) its even more hilarious.
crownofsimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby SimbasGuard » August 14th, 2015, 8:26 am

[quote="Elton John"]What IS moira kelly doing these days?[/quote]

I have no Idea, I checked her IMDB (Yes I know Reliable they are) and her only 2016 project listed is that she is rumored to be Nala's voice in The Lion Guard :roll: Seriously I know IMDB has no standards for what they post, but you think that when the studio behind the film/series you have info posted for debunks a rumor, that someone there would update there information :x I can only assume that whatever Moria Kelly is doing she must not of had time for The Lion Guard :sad:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby JackStover » August 14th, 2015, 7:32 pm

I'm disappointed that my posts need to be approved before they are seen. I registered to this forum to share news with the community, but I can't even make a new thread. Why do these security precautions exist? I suppose it can't be helped.

It appears that The Lion Guard takes place after the first movie, but before the second. Kiara is still a child in this series, which is why there is no mention of Kovu.

JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Carl » August 14th, 2015, 10:02 pm

[quote="JackStover"]I'm disappointed that my posts need to be approved before they are seen. I registered to this forum to share news with the community, but I can't even make a new thread. Why do these security precautions exist? I suppose it can't be helped.

It appears that The Lion Guard takes place after the first movie, but before the second. Kiara is still a child in this series, which is why there is no mention of Kovu.[/quote]
Those measures are in place to prevent spam bots from flooding the place with inappropriate content.

And no, there is noo proof/confirmation that the series takes place before the second movie. The image you posted is a fan drawing from deviantArt placed onto a TLK2 screencap. What has been said by Disney suggests that the series is after the second movie.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby JackStover » August 14th, 2015, 10:10 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]And no, there is noo proof/confirmation that the series takes place before the second movie. The image you posted is a fan drawing from deviantArt placed onto a TLK2 screencap. What has been said by Disney suggests that the series is after the second movie.[/quote]
It was posted on a news site and reverse image search didn't show any results. How was I supposed to know it wasn't real? Sorry about the mixup, none-the-less.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Carl » August 14th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Unfortunately, not all of these news sites can be trusted, and deviant Art users can prevent their images from appearing in a search. It leads to a lot of misinformation. :/
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby TheLionPrince » August 14th, 2015, 10:29 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Elton John"]What IS moira kelly doing these days?[/quote]

I have no Idea, I checked her IMDB (Yes I know Reliable they are) and her only 2016 project listed is that she is rumored to be Nala's voice in The Lion Guard :roll: Seriously I know IMDB has no standards for what they post, but you think that when the studio behind the film/series you have info posted for debunks a rumor, that someone there would update there information :x I can only assume that whatever Moria Kelly is doing she must not of had time for The Lion Guard :sad:[/quote]

Well, do keep in mind that the edits on IMDb are user-contributed, and since I have an IMDb account, I submitted an request to add the confirmed cast members and deleted the rumored cast members like Moira Kelly, Nathaniel Semsen, and Cam Clarke on the day when the cast was finally confirmed. I also tried to delete the annoying "2015" attached to the character listing, but the system is not allowing to me. Nevertheless, they accepted the edit for a Return of the Roar page, although I meant for it to be an episode page. As of right now, not all of my edits have been added into the system, which is probably why Moira Kelly's credit hasn't been deleted yet.

And more good news, according to Jerry Beck on The Animation Scoop, more cast members have been revealed:

[quote="The Animation Scoop"]Additional cast members include: Eden Riegel ("All My Children") as Kiara; Sarah Hyland ("Modern Family") as Tiifu; Madison Pettis as Zuri and Jeff Bennett as Zazu (both from "Jake and the Never Land Pirates"); Andrew Kishino ("Star Wars: The Clone Wars") as Janja; Vargus Mason ("Sofia the First") as Cheezi; Greg Ellis ("Star Wars Rebels") as Mzingo; Khary Payton ("Teen Titans") as Rafiki; and Kevin Schon ("The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa") as Chungu and Timon. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar;is a production of Disney Television Animation.[/quote]
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 14th, 2015, 10:32 pm

yeah that's why I am much more careful about what I believe to be true before reacting to it
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby crownofsimba » August 14th, 2015, 11:06 pm

Considering Eden Riegel is an adult than that means that its almost certainly after SP.

I guess Kovu will just be conspicuously absent.

Jeff Bennett is interesting for Zazu, he was also Brooklyn in Gargoyles among other things, but I guess he'd have to fake an English accent for it.
crownofsimba

Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » August 14th, 2015, 11:18 pm

[quote="crownofsimba"]Considering Eden Riegel is an adult than that means that its almost certainly after SP.

I guess Kovu will just be conspicuously absent.[/quote]
Or he may be a nonspeaking role. I suspect he (and perhaps Vitani) will be seen in the background here and there, even if they do not speak.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard