A whole lot of new tlg info plus clip with voice acting!

Re: A whole lot of new tlg info plus clip with voice acting!

Postby TheLionPrince » August 16th, 2015, 3:32 am

[quote="Shawry111"]Oh god damn! Simba's so cute in The Morning Report, haha! I don't know how I feel about Evan Saucedo's voice in this... I'm sure they could have toned the high pitch singing down a bit and just got Jason Weaver to sing it, that's probably the reason the song wasn't in the original release, what does the "Special Edition" add anyway?<br abp="649"><br abp="650">So Jeff Bennett is coming back as Zazu?<br abp="651"><br abp="652">Does anyone else just love Simba's little wiggles he does in The Morning Report and Hakuna Matata, so cute! :) ;) 8-)[/quote]

Hey, watch your language, mister! LOL, according to Roger Allers, Jason Weaver's voice deepened over the years since the release of the original film. (video) And besides "The Morning Report", the Platinum Edition changed the designs of the crocodiles singing in "I Just Can't Wait to be King", Scar's shadow at the end of the Elephant Graveyard scene was fixed, the dust doesn't spell "SFX", and the end credits were different.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard