[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - anything lion guard — My Lion King Forum

anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby JackStover » September 4th, 2018, 4:19 pm

JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Panpardus » September 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm

That's an interesting bit of news.

Christopher Jackson and Heather Headley are exciting to hear about, although I don't expect their characters' roles to amount to all that much. That said, their song better be really good.

Actually having Askari as a character should be interesting. (And Michael Luwoye has a nice speaking/singing voice, so looking forward to hearing him here.) I was wondering if they were ever going to do something more with him given how they've started name-dropping the character a lot in recent episodes. Presumably he'll be another talking head spirit, although that does call into question how long Scar will be around - I guess they don't get rid of him by the end of this season, assuming Askari plays a role in resolving that conflict - and why Mufasa's been appearing to Kion in the first place if you could just get another ghost lion we haven't seen before who actually has experience with a functioning lion guard and thus better equipped to answer Kion's concerns throughout the series. (It never really made a lot of sense to me why a non-guard lion has been talking to Kion all this time and presumably not Kiara, who could actually use said guidance as a future monarch.)

I remember there was some concept art or storyboards someone posted here about a year ago that I assumed was going to be the Christmas episode that featured a snow leopard, so I guess this is confirmation that that story is actually happening. Very raised eyebrows on my end, given they're not African animals and they have snow monkeys in the episode as well. Is Kion going to a zoo? Is he leaving Africa entirely? :-o
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 49

Postby TTB-Kun » September 4th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Hype for askari! looking forward to see him
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » September 7th, 2018, 8:13 am

My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much.
I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
My Signature was made for me by TheLionQueen Thank You So Much.
My Banner was made for me by DGFone Thank You so much
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 82

Postby Panpardus » September 13th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Perhaps that's that case. Interesting to see how they'l go about bringing Askari into the story. Unrelated, but I can't help but admit that I'm a little disappointed that he's yet another red-maned golden boy, judging by the cave paintings, although I'm curious about how they'll depict the yellow highlights in his mane.

That'll be a while from now though, because the show (along with a bunch of others on the channel) are going on hiatus through October:
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 13th, 2018, 11:57 pm

Ever hear of this guy, he is AMAZING, everything he says makes sense https://www.facebook.com/wotsovideos/vi ... 327998185/
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » September 15th, 2018, 8:58 am

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » September 22nd, 2018, 10:59 am

I am looking forward to see how Askari is portrayed. I hope more like Mufasa than that horrid cavepaint graffity stuff. Is season 2 officially over now?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby goody2shoes » September 22nd, 2018, 1:04 pm

no season 2 still has some episodes to go
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » October 7th, 2018, 6:21 am

There are 5 episodes left in Season 2. According to Ford Riley the episodes are going to air 1 every other month.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lionguard/images/6/6c/Screenshot_20180926-235247_Instagram.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20180926143410

Assuming this process was instituted at the end of September. We should get a new episode of The Lion Guard in November
SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard