anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby zerodix » June 20th, 2018, 3:49 pm

thanks for the info , it is sad news but... at least we know there will be a new episode in every case.. i hope they better make it a great episode and not a filler episode. so that will be over 3 months extra with nothing.. makes a total of a HALF year with nothing *screaches loudely*
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » July 2nd, 2018, 8:05 am

Well we know the episodes are already made, but given with how the plot seems to be kicking into high gear I doubt that there will be any more filler episodes. Even "Undercover Kinyonga" moved the main plot forward. The Guard learning how to use camouflage may prove very useful in the future.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » July 2nd, 2018, 1:03 pm

what are filler episodes?
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » July 2nd, 2018, 1:46 pm

episodes that have little or nothing to do with a main story arc.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby goody2shoes » July 2nd, 2018, 1:53 pm

oh ok thanks
goody2shoes

Postby lionqueen2244 » August 6th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Has anyone else noticed that quite of a few characters personality’s are different in the lion guard than they are in the lion king. Like Kiara for example, in the lion king she was kind, humble and didn’t really want to be queen at all. Yet in the lion guard, she is a bit snobby and bratty and is constantly making comments about her being future queen. There’s also kovu, in the lion king he reacts aggresively and is terrotorial when he first meets someone AND THEN lets his guard down. But again, in the lion guard he is nothing like this and although he is kind, he didnt react anything like him to different things. Now i love lion king 2, and i was so happy when the outsiders appered, but I was a bit disappointed at the personalities and the fact that they only had 1 episode. I really hope they’ll appear more in the new season!
lionqueen2244

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Elton John » August 7th, 2018, 12:58 am

new episode titled ‘the ultimate showdown’. seems to be a timon and pumbaa centric episode. no date has been given.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby goody2shoes » August 7th, 2018, 1:01 am

i wonder when there is going to be a new episode of the lion guard
goody2shoes

Postby Elton John » August 7th, 2018, 1:21 am

next month sometime
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby goody2shoes » August 7th, 2018, 1:31 am

oh ok thsats good i can't wait to see a new episode of the lion guard thanks
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard