anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » August 25th, 2019, 2:33 pm

is the new episodes of the lion guard that are on disney now going to come on tv soon?
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » August 25th, 2019, 7:27 pm

from a reliable source the eps are airing next month.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby goody2shoes » August 25th, 2019, 7:42 pm

oh ok thanks
goody2shoes

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 28th, 2019, 3:55 am

Did you see all the new episodes?
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby goody2shoes » August 28th, 2019, 12:57 pm

i seen them on disney now but they were all blury so i want to see them on tv
goody2shoes

Postby Ninclow » September 26th, 2019, 4:50 am

Have you guys seen the petition? http://chng.it/qxt44RwdnV
Last edited by Ninclow on September 26th, 2019, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby goody2shoes » September 26th, 2019, 5:08 am

i haven't really seen it. i herd that there was one but haven't seen it. but i would like the lion guard to continue for many more seasons. don't know if disney will listen to a patition though. but i hope they do.
goody2shoes

Postby Panpardus » September 26th, 2019, 4:07 pm

No that I think the petition will change anything, but The Lion Guard should end here where it has. More Lion King adventures in a different show or movie, sure, even with the cast of characters available now, but the story of Kion and his friends as the lion guard is as far as I'm concerned is done and no longer of particular interest.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby goody2shoes » September 26th, 2019, 4:28 pm

i would love to see more lion guard episodes. but everyone has their own opinions. but hopefuly they change their minds and make more episodes. but i don't think disney will because sofia the first has a lot of people saying they want more episodes but disney didn't listen to them. so chances for lion guard having anymore isn't good really. but can always hope there will be more. and if they do show more episodes of the lion guard they can have kion doing stuff at the tree of life. also show vitanis lion guard stuff in the pride lands too.
goody2shoes

Postby Stormy » September 26th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Even if there is no more of The Lion Guard, chances are maybe not soon, but eventually we'll get some sort of other thing whether it's a show or something else due to the resurface of The Lion King franchise through the remake.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard