anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 28th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Lyonize that sounds great!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby goody2shoes » October 5th, 2015, 4:09 pm

lion guard will be next month still dont know the day yet thow
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 6th, 2015, 9:15 am

Most likely november 3rd or close to that date ad thats when the first book comes out. I preordered it cant wait :D
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby zerodix » October 6th, 2015, 10:57 am

If you recieve the book, can you scan the pages? Im curious about the illustrations!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 6th, 2015, 12:43 pm

I may buy it too... Can't decide. I will probably if it goes on sale cause the big book it's really expensive. I will probably get the small books and the music book so I can play the flute and guitar to them. Also,
IF LION GUARD TRAILERS DONT COME OUT THIS MONTH I WILL BE A MONKEY'S UNCLE??!!!??
Amirite?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby goody2shoes » October 6th, 2015, 4:14 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]Most likely november 3rd or close to that date ad thats when the first book comes out. I preordered it cant wait :D[/quote]
oh ok and thanks for telling me about the book i will be going out the 3rd so i will look for it thanks agian :) what is the book thats comeing out november 3rd called i check and i cant find any books for preorder on the internet :)
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 10th, 2015, 4:56 am

Found this on Facebook, does this make anyone feel any better about it or more excited?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby escobea1 » October 10th, 2015, 5:04 am

Hey gothprincesskiara. What did you find?
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 10th, 2015, 1:15 pm

What did you find on Facebook?

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby zerodix » October 10th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Yeah i am curious too! I keep checking the sites for new info every few hours when i dont work.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard