anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby zerodix » October 4th, 2016, 5:15 pm

aww, in holland is nothing! another reason this land sucks lol. i hope the zimwi ep will be online soon. is it season 1 or 2?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Thebungaguard » October 7th, 2016, 5:06 pm

I think it's on now on Disney Junior
Thebungaguard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Lady Scar-scar , Bungalicious , Fuli Girl
Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 9th, 2016, 8:01 pm

So for those who have seen it... What was the song like? And what was the title? :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Elton John » October 10th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Beware the zimwi might be delayed for america >_<
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby goody2shoes » October 10th, 2016, 4:05 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]Beware the zimwi might be delayed for america >_<[/quote]
disney said they were going to have it this friday. for the thing they do called boo for you fridays.
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 11th, 2016, 2:46 am

[quote="goody2shoes"][quote="The Lionvengers"]Beware the zimwi might be delayed for america >_<[/quote]
disney said they were going to have it this friday. for the thing they do called boo for you fridays.[/quote]

(Monday 10/10/16)Yeah here is my situation, so I finish up my studies for the day and I go home looking forward to watching it cause it showed Bewared of the Zimwi up for recording, but when I get home it shows repeat-Beware of the Zimwi, but it plays as BABOONS....WHAT THE HECK!!?!? is this Disney messing up again or my cable providers fault? did anyone else have this problem? I have Xfinity :unsatisfied:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby goody2shoes » October 11th, 2016, 3:16 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"][quote="goody2shoes"][quote="The Lionvengers"]Beware the zimwi might be delayed for america >_<[/quote]
disney said they were going to have it this friday. for the thing they do called boo for you fridays.[/quote]

(Monday 10/10/16)Yeah here is my situation, so I finish up my studies for the day and I go home looking forward to watching it cause it showed Bewared of the Zimwi up for recording, but when I get home it shows repeat-Beware of the Zimwi, but it plays as BABOONS....WHAT THE HECK!!?!? is this Disney messing up again or my cable providers fault? did anyone else have this problem? I have Xfinity :unsatisfied:[/quote]
yes it did that for me too. disney says it will be on friday at 9:30. and the guid is saying its baboons. so you will need to tape baboons. because that will be beware of the zimwi. but i think its the cables messing up. it does that with a lot of shows. and i have dish.
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » October 11th, 2016, 6:09 am

[quote="zerodix"]will that be the 1st episode of season 2? when does it air?[/quote]

Season 2 of The Lion Guard has not yet started. Season 1 of the Lion Guard has 24 episodes.

Beware The Zimwi is episode 19
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » October 11th, 2016, 1:38 pm

thanx for the info! it is strange that some months have 1 ep.. others have weekly eps.. what comes after the zimwi thing?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Thebungaguard » October 11th, 2016, 6:52 pm

[quote][/quote]I don't actually know . But what I remember is that Rafiki sang a song ! I seriously need to watch the episode again
Thebungaguard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Lady Scar-scar , Bungalicious , Fuli Girl
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard