anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » February 24th, 2020, 11:48 pm

oh ok i do like the lion guard a lot but i don't want to subscribe to disney + really i like watching stuff on tv more but i did use the free trial so i could watch the live action lady and the tramp because i have a feeling stuff on disney + will not be getting dvds or blue rays but really if the lion guard gets new episodes on disney + then i will not be able to see them because we don't have the money to subscribe to it really so i just hope if it does get new it goes on tv
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » February 25th, 2020, 12:28 am

I hope Disney will [i]eventually[/i] put their Disney + movies on DVD, but I can see how they might not.

I had to let go of my cable to get Disney + I understand all about budget constraints.

While I think Disney + is where "The Lion Guard" would go if it were to be continued/Revived DisneyXD is a good possibility as well. After all I don't think Disney wants any of there TV Networks to go belly up.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » February 25th, 2020, 12:33 am

yeah maybe they do put new episodes on there a lot
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Ultra Fox » February 27th, 2020, 4:32 am

show sucks loool
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Stormy » February 28th, 2020, 8:32 pm

well to Elton’s last post here, looks like 101 is on Disney+ starting today.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » December 2nd, 2020, 4:12 am

based on what i am reading, the popular 2017 ducktales reboot is ending. it never got an official cancellation from disney.

the tangled spinoff show (which was also popular) has ended.

i'm just thinking the lion guard ending wasn't due to a lack of interest in making new episodes. like tangled or ducktales they could probably continue making episodes for many more seasons if they wanted to.

back in the early days of the disney afternoon (gummi bears, talespin, rescue rangers) shows had a mandate where they could only last 65 episodes.

Maybe this mandate is back in a way?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » December 2nd, 2020, 9:14 am

If that is the case I think it is a DUMB move by Disney. Granted You don't a show to loose it's following and end up resented rather than loved, but If a show has staying power should it not stay?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard