kiaras design in the lion guard

kiaras design in the lion guard

Postby zerodix » July 12th, 2015, 3:28 pm

I was wondering, the members of the lion guard are shown in the books, and Kion himself is also in media footage. the little gif clip. But what will Kiara look like? The book picture is halfly told that it is by Disney, and the other half say it is not, and it is a poorly fanmade thing. Will Kiaras design remain the same? and will she appear as a cub, teenager or adult? Is Kovu also in the movie/series/books? I was just wondering that is why I made this thread. I hope that is okey. :P
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: kiaras design in the lion guard

Postby Elton John » July 12th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Don't know. Maybe when they show footage at D23 in a month from now.

That cub didn't look like kiara at all, they got the eye color wrong and she just looked so wierd...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » July 12th, 2015, 6:19 pm

That cub couldn't have been official, she was a weird design and it was not even close to official looking in art style. As for Kiara, she's been already said to be Kion's older sister and heir to the throne, so no, she won't appear as a cub. Disney's not going to be stupid enough to include her, but change her completely and negate the movie she first appeared in. She'll look close enough to her original design, and she will be an adult.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » July 13th, 2015, 6:13 am

The only thing I can say is that we should wait and see. I think Kirara will be based off her design in TLK 2, but at the end of the day, we don't even have a single confirmed still of her, so we are left to guess for now.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » July 13th, 2015, 8:43 am

What little animation we have seen (To paraphrase Another Awesome Member of this site) Looks even better than Simba's Pride. I also doubt that Kiara's design will have changed, but if The Lion Guard's animation is better that Lion King 2. Kiara could look even better than she did before.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard