Since Kiara has been described as the 'future queen'

Since Kiara has been described as the 'future queen'

Postby Elton John » July 10th, 2015, 11:16 am

Does this mean that regardless of gender, the first in line royal heir is the leader of the pride?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Since Kiara has been described as the 'future queen'

Postby KiovuLove » July 10th, 2015, 2:24 pm

I would assume so. There was someone who mentioned that they think kion wants to be king and is jealous of his sister. I find this very possible, it'd teach kids about dealing with siblings probably. So yea i believe it doesn't matter. I doubt they'd be like "Oh kiara we just had a boy, you're not gonna be queen now" lol
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 10th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Simba Does Say in the film that kiara will take his place, and theres a book called "cant wait to be queen" that will feature kiara so i assume she still has the throne
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2015, 9:48 am

since the movie is about animals acting like humans, it is very confusing. Wild lions live in prides lead by a male with a group of females, who provide the male with cubs to pass on his genes. in human royalty, the oldest child of the king and queen gets to be the heir to the throne, unless the parents themselves or the child her/himself decides to pass the throne to the next simbling. Here in Holland we have a king, we had a queen. and the king has 3 daughters, so the oldest of them will be the next queen.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » July 13th, 2015, 8:48 am

I think it depends on The Monarchy. I think Kiara being described as The Future Queen is probably to let the public know that even though Simba And Nala now have a son that he won't replace Kiara as heir to the Throne.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 20th, 2015, 8:22 pm

I always had an Idea that if wanted to be king or Queen they could just move to another land and mke new kingdom of there own, just like Kovu said, We'll Run away together and start a Pride all our own :excited3:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to The Lion Guard