What we currently know about the lion guard.

Re: What we currently know about the lion guard.

Postby Adofo » July 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

EDIT: I'm staying out of this argument before it gets worse.
Last edited by Adofo on July 14th, 2015, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » July 14th, 2015, 7:52 pm

[quote="Adofo"]since a lot of the info that keeps getting leaked ends up causing controversy and anger[/quote]
Change the phrase "info that keeps getting leaked" to "stupid rumors that are started by idiots who misinterpret something irrelevant" and then this will be accurate...

Everyone needs to calm down, seriously. Very little has been confirmed or leaked. Everything you guys have been freaking out about is nothing more than rabid speculation.

[quote="zerodix"]It is also possible they are going to portray Kiara as a cub, and it all takes place before Kovu and Kiara meet. In that case, Kovu is not dead, he just didn't appear yet.[/quote]

They have already CONFIRMED that Kiara is the older sibling of Kion and the future queen, that all said it would be totally stupid for them to go back in time or to not include Kovu. There's also no reason to assume Kovu won't be included, considering no one at Disney has said that he won't appear.

So please, everyone just calm down until something legitimate is released.

[quote]The fact they made up Kion instead of using Kopa.[/quote]
Kopa is not real.

This thread is for what we currently KNOW about The Lion Guard. All of this speculation and noncanon stuff needs to be kept out of here. And please, stop repeating the same complaints constantly. What is the point?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Adofo » July 14th, 2015, 11:30 pm

I was just saying what the people that don't like TLG are thinking. That's not the way I think. I don't hate TLG. And I'm shutting up because upsetting someone about this was the last thing I wanted to do.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 15th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Just got a poke.

http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/Can%27t ... o_be_Queen
http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/P ... 1484719123

But to get straight to the point...

An adventure-filled 8x8 storybook with stickers based on an episode of the upcoming Disney Junior animated series "The Lion Guard."

Bunga the Wise also shows this snippet, removing the original summary entirely.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Elton John » July 15th, 2015, 10:05 pm

It also still has that wierd looking lioness on it. Seriously glad it says the cover is not final cause' it doesn't even vaguely resemble kiara, assuming that Kiara is the one who 'just can't wait to be queen'
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » July 16th, 2015, 5:48 am

I'm thinking The Lioness on the cover is not even supposed to be Kiara. In Lion King 2 Kiara didn't want to be Queen. Because of that Kiara being the star of a book called Can't Wait to be Queen makes no sense just on a continuity level. However knowing that the book is based on an episode of the show. I look forward to seeing what it is about.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 7th, 2015, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 16th, 2015, 5:12 pm

aawh but Kiara is grown up and has learn alot of what her father has taught her and may have a better understanding of what it means to be queen
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KiovuLove » July 17th, 2015, 12:49 am

Lol um her eye color isn't even the same. And the drawing is not following the show style whatsoever. I really wanna deem that book fake. Someone could've made it and made wiki say that episode. I'm not sure they would show episode titles this early....
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » July 17th, 2015, 6:53 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]aawh but Kiara is grown up and has learn alot of what her father has taught her and may have a better understanding of what it means to be queen[/quote]

That is true, but I doubt that she is eager to take the throne. I'm sure she would have a more "I'll assume the throne when my time comes" type of attitude.

[quote="KiovuLove"]I'm not sure they would show episode titles this early....[/quote]

Good Point, I hadn't considered that.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » July 17th, 2015, 3:56 pm

I read the articles and I start to believe more and more that this "cant wait to be queen" stuff is made up by the fan who did that aweful book cover. If there was an episode with this book, then it would mean the episode list is ready. It isn't. they wouldn't publish 1 episode, they would do that as a list. since that is the whole thing with episodes. this makes no sense, from which I conclude both the book AND the page are fake.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard