I hate her
10%
I have no opinion
10%

Total votes : 10

What do you think about Azaad x Fuli?

Postby KnyazKion » August 3rd, 2019, 7:06 pm

KnyazKion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: What do you think about Azaad x Fuli?

Postby JackStover » August 3rd, 2019, 9:30 pm

Worst ship. It was always unrealistic but I thought Kion and Fuli had good chemistry, especially in season three. Not a fan of her just falling in love with the first male cheetah she sees.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » August 4th, 2019, 4:36 am

I admit that I was wondering at first if Azaad would be a love interest, or an arch-nemesis for Fuli (Thus removing any potential drama from a Kion/Rani parring). However the only thing that Azaad and Fuli have in common is they like to run. Azaad commenting on how Fuli had the fire of a Cheetah made no sense to me being that [i]IS[/i] a cheetah.

Azaad is clearly taken with Fuli's speed, and her kind heart. Fuli just seems to enjoy having another Cheetah to run with. I read more into Fuli not being in too big a hurry to leave (as did Anga I think). However in hindsight Fuli didn't linger behind Azaad after he left any more that Kion lingered behind Jasiri when she left after they first met.

If Azaad and Fuli spent some time together not just racing or talking about racing they could develop into something. As of now Fuli and Azaad are just friends with a mutual admiration/respect for one another. Azaad however may be leaning toward having a crush on Fuli.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 24th, 2020, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » August 4th, 2019, 7:07 pm

sorry Fuli, but totally shippin' :) If Jasiri and Janja can work out together, why not these 2?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » October 27th, 2020, 3:57 pm

"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 5th, 2022, 2:44 am

I think it was mainly done to complete the look of same species being together w/o there being anything official. It was sort of how Kion had to be with a lioness, Rani. I see Azande as more of a friend and maybe mentor type to Fuli vs love interest. I do admit I thought the rest of the guard would return to the Pridelands vs staying at the Tree of Life.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Return to The Lion Guard