I can't believe they didn't bring Neve Campbell back

I can't believe they didn't bring Neve Campbell back

Postby MrTLK » September 6th, 2019, 6:19 am

Am I the only one who's upset that Disney didn't bring back Neve Campbell for the finale to reprise her role as adult Kiara? I mean they brought back Jason Marsden, Andy Dick, and Lacey Chabert for their roles on the show, why not Neve? Maybe I'm biased because I'm a big fan of her.
MrTLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: I can't believe they didn't bring Neve Campbell back

Postby nathalie » September 9th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Maybe she has a life, and didn't have time?
Or maybe didn't want to for a certain reason?

All this "they should have brought this person back for TLG, they should have brought this person back for TLK 2019" ...
I'd like to think they would have been able to get some of the people back, if they wanted to.

So maybe they just didn't want to. Or have other things going on in life :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Stormy » September 9th, 2019, 8:01 pm

I'd assume it's either because she didn't want to or they couldn't reach her? That's my best guess to be honest.

Or some just can't do the voice as well anymore so she just didn't do it? :kiaraunsure:

The last one I highly doubt, because it doesn't happen often. But at the same time you never know, and probably won't ever know.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 14th, 2021, 6:53 am

While I never really followed TLG, I keep up with some news about the cast. I think she either didn't want to or her schedule is packed like what others have mentioned. Just saw that she is in the new Disney Plus movie Clouds. It's a big role too with France being one of the filming locations, and I've been hearing about Scream 5 so she may have been busy. She's one of my fave actresses, and I really enjoyed her as adult Kiara in Simba's Pride.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Return to The Lion Guard