What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Re: What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Postby Panpardus » February 22nd, 2017, 5:35 am

I'd imagine he'd have gotten the okay if he's going to promote the toy line. Whether of not the video itself was supposed to be released is a different question.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Kallo » February 22nd, 2017, 9:45 am

Frankly, I always felt like it would be weird and very... "unsatisfactory" if, before ending, the show never did end up having Scar in it, at least at some point. To me, it always felt like something the show was slowly building towards to, even if not very obviously. Though, now that I'm thinking about it more, I seriously hope it will be Scar's Ghost. I never considered that they might bring Scar back alive, which I would really not be a fan of. I mean, with how loyal they've been to the movies and basically just building a bridge between Kiara's childhood and her teenage years, I doubt they'd do that, but you never know. They could always pull off some silly "Oh btw, Scar didn't actually die in TLK1" type of deal, which would ruin so much imo.

[quote]I don't want to call him a liar but if true should he have said it? Legally binding non-disclosure agreements and all that. All the people i've chatted with who have worked on the show mentioned they legally can't tell me about future story stuff or they would get in trouble with the mouse.

Maybe he got the ok from disney to mention it?[/quote]

Seemed like a professional enough guy who knew what he was talking about. Wouldn't doubt that he had the permission to talk about this stuff. Seemed like a rather typical Toy Fair "interview" situation. I am a bit suspicious about there being a permission to film, though.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby Sushi » February 22nd, 2017, 1:52 pm

I do agree. As much as I love scar and want him to make a reappearance I don't want it to be completely plot breaking. He is dead and that should not be changed.
Last edited by Sushi on February 22nd, 2017, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 22nd, 2017, 5:24 pm

[quote="Sushi"]I do agree. As much as I love scar and want him to make a reappearance I don't want it to be complexly plot breaking. He is dead and that should not be changed.[/quote]

I dont think we have to worry about them bringing scar back to life, Im sure its scars ghost, I mean if you look at the new scar playset, his eyes are a glowing kind, that mean they made him like a spirit ghost, I would say its obvious to me.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Sushi » February 22nd, 2017, 6:47 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"][quote="Sushi"]I do agree. As much as I love scar and want him to make a reappearance I don't want it to be complexly plot breaking. He is dead and that should not be changed.[/quote]

I dont think we have to worry about them bringing scar back to life, Im sure its scars ghost, I mean if you look at the new scar playset, his eyes are a glowing kind, that mean they made him like a spirit ghost, I would say its obvious to me.[/quote]

I'm sure you are right. Just thought I would bring it up as a point.

Fixed the autocorrect my phone messed up too as I've seen it now. :/
Sushi

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)

Postby Ninclow » February 26th, 2017, 8:51 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I wouldn't like it. Yeah, it happens in kingdom hearts but I believe that what happens in kh should stay in kh.

Also, they would need to tone down the character and replace one of the best actors for the franchise. I'd rather they not butcher the voicework for scar.[/quote]

Why would they have to replace Jeremy Irons? If he was asked, what is to say he would not make a cameo?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » February 26th, 2017, 9:27 pm

He'd probably ask for too much money to reprise his role for a disney jr show.

Dude will do anything for a paycheck regardless of quality (dungeons and dragons, batman vs superman) but you still gotta pay him just enough to be worth it to him.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninclow » February 27th, 2017, 12:18 am

I didn't realize he was that sort of a guy...

I remember this event for disabled children when I was a kid, and there was this tv celebrity from a popular tv show for that age group who had been spotted in our town by my Dad, who went up to him and asked whether or not he'd consider to attend the event to play the guitar and sing some of the songs he were so famous for from that children's program he starred in, and rather than asking how much they could afford to pay him, he simply told them what the "normal" price was, and when they couldn't afford it, he wasn't interested.

I HATE when people who are 'popular' because of, well, tv and so forth, walks around being more or less independently wealthy demands high sums of money for things and if you're not rich enough, you're not worth their time. People like that ought to 'lose their licence' to entertain people.
Ninclow

Postby Elton John » February 27th, 2017, 12:32 am

I wouldn't go that far. But it is really cool to see celebrities hang out with those less fortunate for free. I know that people from the Marvel crew like Chris Evans (captain america) and Chris Pratt (star-lord) go to childrens hospitals for free and just hang out.

People call Christian Bale a primadonna but after the mass shooting in a movie theater in aurora colorado during a opening night viewing of the dark knight rises, bale went to visit survivors a few days later without alerting the press or wanting any fanfare.

Forever earned my respect there.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninclow » February 27th, 2017, 12:37 am

[quote="Elton John"]I wouldn't go that far. But it is really cool to see celebrities hang out with those less fortunate for free. I know that people from the Marvel crew like Chris Evans (captain america) and Chris Pratt (star-lord) go to childrens hospitals for free and just hang out.

People call Christian Bale a primadonna but after the mass shooting in a movie theater in aurora colorado during a opening night viewing of the dark knight rises, bale went to visit survivors a few days later without alerting the press or wanting any fanfare.

Forever earned my respect there.[/quote]

Hey, I'm totally behind that, I have bookmarked the video where Jack Sparrow visited that children's hospital, what I meant was I dislike it when people of a celebrity status make unreasonable demands to get money. Take Jeremy Irons, I mean seriously, if TLG were to make a flashback scene between Scar and Zira, for example, I mean, OF COURSE the creators of a Disney Junior show could not pay him as much as the creators of a Disney movie, but it isn't as if him being paid less for that particular job would mean he'd go hungry or anything.
Ninclow

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard