OMG i love the music

Re: OMG i love the music

Postby Taka » June 21st, 2010, 3:01 pm

you're welcome
I'm glad it helps :cool2:
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby Muffy » June 21st, 2010, 3:32 pm

My favorite song from TLKoB is prob. He Lives In You! :P
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby SarabisMate » June 23rd, 2010, 1:16 am

Not One Of Us.
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby RainKissedLioness » April 3rd, 2011, 12:17 am

I love ALL of the music on the TLKoB soundtrack!!!
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby RainKissedLioness » April 3rd, 2011, 12:17 am

I love ALL of the music on the TLKoB soundtrack!!!
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionQueen » April 29th, 2011, 10:36 pm

I love the lion king songs
" its the morning report not tail i distort its the morrrning report :)
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Mark » April 30th, 2011, 10:12 am

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]I don't think I've ever heard it, but I'd really like to! :) Do you know where I could find it?[/quote]

Well you can buy the album (The Lion King On Broadway Original Cast) on Amazon or something - or if you want to listen before you buy, it's on both Spotify and Grooveshark. :D

And OT, my favourite songs from the show are Endless Night, He Lives In You, Shadowland and The King of Pride Rock/The Circle of Life (Reprise)...
Mark

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In You

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kivuli » May 6th, 2011, 6:58 am

I love all of them, but my favorites are 'Shadowland', 'The Lioness Hunt' and 'Grassland's Chant'.
Kivuli

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such chewy little chops, chums

Nickname(s): Kivu, Kiv
Pride Points: 0

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 15th, 2011, 10:18 pm

I prefer the Broadway version of the Stampede than I do the movie :) Does anyone think the same? Shadowland is my all-time favourite from TLKoB
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2011, 10:21 pm

[quote="Amyz"]I prefer the Broadway version of the Stampede than I do the movie :) Does anyone think the same? Shadowland is my all-time favourite from TLKoB[/quote]

Same here, Amyz. In fact, in certain ways, I liked TLKOB better than the movie because it improved upon things. For example, Nala's reason for leaving the Pridelands. As for the music, I liked "They Live In You" the best of the new songs.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

PreviousNext

Return to Other Information