Someone did a Nostalgia Critic-esque review of T + P's show

Someone did a Nostalgia Critic-esque review of T + P's show

Postby Todd23 » February 11th, 2012, 3:34 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wcKZmLJKg0

What do you think? I think the review was good but I'm not sure just making fun of scenes from certain episodes near the end was the best route!
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Someone did a Nostalgia Critic-esque review of T + P's s

Postby TheLionPrince » February 22nd, 2012, 12:57 am

I thought his review was fair! I do agree with him that the series had lackluster animation (even more lackluster than Simba's Pride in my opinion), so-so voice acting, and the taste and humor of the jokes. And, yeah, since TLK is more serious animated film, it would have been best to have a TV series that explained some unexplained subplots in the film. Oh well!

In my opinion, it was a fun and goofy TV show, but definitely not the flat-out worse animated Disney series. The series did appeal to adults and children, and had moderate ratings, before it targeted more towards the younger demographic, which is where the series met its downfall.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Biomac » March 25th, 2012, 5:12 pm

I definitely can't agree with him, cause TLK (I mean the trilogy) is my fav movie of all-time.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby WindAnnWise » April 22nd, 2012, 2:54 pm

I still think they should've made one with the lions. I would've enjoyed that a lot more!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby morning-star » April 29th, 2012, 7:56 pm

I watched the first few minutes and they rambled on about nothing and the woman's voice was annoying so I didn't watch it. :roll:

any person who starts off a 'review' with non-related rambling isn't really making a good review, and doesn't make me want to value their opinion etc. :furious4: :disgust4: :hmm4:

I want to hunt down and re-watch the show now though 8-) :hey9:
*Pokemon fan-art of Shinx and Luxray stolen from DeviantArt.
morning-star

Pride Points: 2

Return to Other Information