The Kid Critic's Review of the Lion King in 3D

Re: The Kid Critic's Review of the Lion King in 3D

Postby Lauren » September 28th, 2011, 10:49 pm

I feel like I wanna punch this kid in the mouth. Screw him! :x
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Sounds like a troll or an attention seeker to me, lol. I'm not even gonna bother watching the video. xD Kids/Teens should never be allowed to review anything. Most teens are not fully mature to review yet. (I said most, not all; I know teens that are way more mature than some adults I've met.)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » September 28th, 2011, 10:56 pm

[quote="Amanda"]
Pirates of the Caribbean a D,[/quote]

Burn him with fire!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » September 28th, 2011, 10:57 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Sounds like a troll or an attention seeker to me, lol. I'm not even gonna bother watching the video. xD Kids/Teens should never be allowed to review anything. Most teens are not fully mature to review yet. (I said most, not all; I know teens that are way more mature than some adults I've met.)[/quote]

Here's a TLK 3D review made that MLK members seem to like: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19519 8-)

But yes, I have to agree with you there: some people just need to get a clue. Others already got it. This kid, nope.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » September 29th, 2011, 12:07 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Amanda"]

Burn him with fire![/quote]
YUS. HOW DARE HE.

This kid needs to...to.................................WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH PUNISHMENT HE NEEDS >>:[
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby kumarileopard » September 29th, 2011, 12:59 am

This is the only review that matters:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19940624/REVIEWS/406240301

With very few exceptions he's never steered me wrong. While I disagree with him on the music (any movie where after 17 years people in the audience are SINGING along with the songs in the movie proves they are memorable) I'd say he's got it.
"Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?" - Roy in every episode of "The IT Crowd"
kumarileopard

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Nickname(s): Kumari, Rob
Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » September 29th, 2011, 5:03 am

It is not often I agree with Roger Ebert (or any critic for that matter. They always seem to to put down the movies I like.). Although he had mostly good things to say about Lion King.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TimonLotso » September 30th, 2011, 8:38 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Amanda"]

Burn him with fire![/quote]
Or give him a jar of dirt! Hahaha!! I was just playing.
Anyway, I have only seen YNN (where this is taken from) in Oswego, NY on vacation. A TV in Arby's and several in the breakfast buffet in the hotel where I stayed at were playing it.
Also, LOL at :sing: :sing: IT'S THE CIRCLE OF CAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH! :luau: :luau:
I would rate the movie an A+. And when I saw it,
Spoiler: show
the SFX cloud was blurred to transition to the next scene. Maybe a bit faster than normal?
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby SweetNala » October 2nd, 2011, 10:19 pm

He's messed up!!! Smurfs and Cars 2 were bad movies (no offense) but TLK is a classic
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Biomac » March 10th, 2012, 3:54 am

WTF!? C-!? This guy has a serious problem, I mean TLK is classic movie its mark should be an A++ minimum. This boy wasn't even born when TLK came in theaters in 1994 he can't know of what is he talking about!

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

PreviousNext

Return to Other Information