My Lion King 3D review.

Re: My Lion King 3D review.

Postby Awali » September 21st, 2011, 1:17 am

100% agreed. Still seeing it a second time, though.

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Tekir » September 21st, 2011, 2:51 am

I usually have a lot of difficulty to see 3D effects as much as other persons but I agree that it was well done. I was able to distinguish some effects very well, a rare and really good thing in my case, and I was quite happy with it. I couldn't see all the flaws attached to it but did noticed the "air-piano" (or air-xylophone) thing and, even though it felt a bit awkward, I wasn't really affected by it since I was always trying to watch the whole picture.

As for other people in theaters, even if I didn't had any problems since everyone was silent, I agree that they can be a source of problem sometimes. The dark atmosphere, surround sound and the giant screen of a cinema's room can give someone a great experience but, thanks to technology, we can recreate all that in the coziness of our homes. =P

Anyway, that was a very good review and it's great that, considering you're a TLK fan, you were able to point out some flaws you noticed and didn't just make a review that only said "TLK it's the best movie evar and the 3D conversion was perfect on every aspects". ^^" Excellent work on this!
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby SweetNala » October 2nd, 2011, 10:30 pm

That was good, are you a professional critic?
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Pride Points: 7

Postby DGFone » October 2nd, 2011, 10:30 pm

[quote="SweetNala"]That was good, are you a professional critic?[/quote]

No I'm not. But it makes me glad that the review is seen as such. Thank you! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Konga » October 4th, 2011, 2:15 am

Excellent review DG! You should be a reporter. :)
One thing I remember noticing was the scene where Scar was standing near the base of Pride Rock yelling "SARABI!" The 3D effects made it appear as though Scar was on top of a 40 foot ledge! It definitely changed my perspective because judging by the 2D version, I never would've thought he was propped up so high! :-o
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to Other Information