Question about a Zira article

Question about a Zira article

Postby KingKovu44 » June 22nd, 2011, 11:02 pm

Ok, I have been hanging out at a new wiki, the Villains Wiki. My question regards something in this article:

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Zira

The box states that Zira is Maleficent's pet. I thought Zira only appeared in SP. Is there some Disney spinoff that I missed where this is true or did some fan just put that in there?
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Question about a Zira article

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 22nd, 2011, 11:17 pm

Wikis that anyone can edit.

ANYONE CAN EDIT. Wikis are not to be trusted. I doubt she's anyone's pet.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » June 22nd, 2011, 11:20 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 23rd, 2011, 11:27 pm

Hmm, I would lol if she were someone's pet XD But wikis that are open for anybody to edit can't be trusted ;) Still, it would be an entertaining thought. Zira probably wouldn't be a very good kitty cat XD
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby KingKovu44 » June 23rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

Yeah, I know they can't be trusted. That's why I made this thread, so that I could be sure that I wasn't missing something. LOL at the last comment. Imagine trying to put a leash on her.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 23rd, 2011, 11:47 pm

OMG XD She'd probably eat anyone who came near her! :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby KingKovu44 » June 23rd, 2011, 11:50 pm

Or at the very least, maim them for life. She'd be a scary pet to have.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Thegeni99 » June 24th, 2011, 1:31 am

Well, this was odd. Lol I'm starting to think of the Mean Kitty song. Also, I changed the article a bit. Made it more organized and according to the movies.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby thelioness98 » June 29th, 2011, 6:05 pm

if you go a wiki , don't believe it ! if you do , you'll get brain washed into thinking that's the truth.
17 years of the lion king !
thelioness98

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Thegeni99 » July 27th, 2011, 1:24 am

Not if you know your TLK! ;)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Next

Return to Other Information