Zira Plush?

Re: Zira Plush?

Postby nathalie » August 18th, 2013, 9:04 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Nathalie-Really? That's so sweet of you! But I'm afraid I don't have Paypal so it would be hard to pay you. So thanks so much for the offer but it looks like a no can do :(. But I really really appreciate it!

Bloodspill-I've seen two different ones I think. And good point. It would be so cool though :D

Sophiecub-I would so buy one. It is a shame they didn't do any TLK2 plushies when they released the Diamond edition of the Lion King :/[/quote]

No problem :)

I see you're from the UK, but since you guys don't use € you also can't make a free bank transfer to another European country that does use € :x
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby MooLion » August 18th, 2013, 11:36 am

They even had a Nuka soft toy and he's not quite such a main character as Zira! Granted, it was a cub version Nuka, but still. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » August 18th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Natalie-Yeh it would be very difficult but I really really appreciate the thought *hugs*

Moolion-Yup. And a Vitani one. They were uber cute!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Bloodspill » August 20th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Yeah I've seen this Nuka toy, he was cute :3 I've seen also weird Kiara and Kovu toys, weird because Kiara had hairtuft. I've bought one years ago :p
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby MooLion » August 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

I have the Nuka and Vitani. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby SpyroGirlKariana » September 17th, 2013, 12:38 am

You can always commission one. :P Plushie makers are awesome! :D
Krazykari.deviantart.com
SpyroGirlKariana
Shark Spyro is Best Spyro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kari
Pride Points: 4

Postby SarabisProtector » September 17th, 2013, 2:10 am

How much would one have to pay to commission one?
“All animals, including humans, have a right to lives of dignity and respect, without forced intrusions. We need to accept all beings as and for who they are.” - Marc Bekoff

"First in my prayer, before all other deities,
I call upon Gaia, Primeval Prophetess . . .
The Greek great earth mother."
- Aeschylus

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown"
- Homer
SarabisProtector
The reluctant warrior

Follow your dreams

Nickname(s): Protector
Pride Points: 2

Postby Tsuki » September 17th, 2013, 1:53 pm

[quote="SpyroGirlKariana"]You can always commission one. :P Plushie makers are awesome! :D[/quote]

True but they are usually VERY expensive.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Fangtuft » September 20th, 2013, 11:20 pm

Yes.. Yes... ZIRA NEEDS WAAY MORE LOVE! But I like Scar better. And I like Nuka and Vitani more than Kovu...
yes, i am a comic author uvuImage
Fangtuft

Be Prepared!!!

Nickname(s): Cyuuzaki
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Marketplace