Zira Plush?

Zira Plush?

Postby Tsuki » August 9th, 2013, 6:13 pm

Hey There.

I was wondering if anyone could help me. You see, I collect Villian plushies and would love to have a Zira one in my collection. However, does a Zira plush exist? All I have been able to find is the MacDonald's one online.

Anyone know?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Zira Plush?

Postby Gaze » August 9th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Unfortunately, the McDonald's plush is the only one. The lack of a decent Zira plush is perhaps the most disappointing aspect of TLK collecting! I'm surprised they never made one.

Unless I'm wrong and there's some super-rare plush out there I've never encountered.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Tsuki » August 9th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Thanks hun! Yeh this seems to be the only one I can find as well :(. I'd love a big Zira plush <3. Zira needs more love!

Any luck with your Sarabi plush by the way?
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MooLion » August 16th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Make one? :P
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » August 16th, 2013, 6:01 pm

^ Me? Make something? I can't even sew :lol:
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby nathalie » August 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm

I have that Zira mcdonalds plushie if you want it
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Bloodspill » August 17th, 2013, 12:28 pm

I've seen those plushies from mc donalds and they're like ewww... It can't even stand because it's head is too big :dramaqueen: Shame they didn't make other Zira plushies, though it would be rather hard to save similar Zira's face shape and stuff :P
Life's not fair, is it?

Pride Points: 1

Postby SophieCub » August 17th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Nope not seen any, tried looking it up. It's a shame, I'm sure if they made a decent Zira plushie then people would buy it.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Tsuki » August 17th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Nathalie-Really? That's so sweet of you! But I'm afraid I don't have Paypal so it would be hard to pay you. So thanks so much for the offer but it looks like a no can do :(. But I really really appreciate it!

Bloodspill-I've seen two different ones I think. And good point. It would be so cool though :D

Sophiecub-I would so buy one. It is a shame they didn't do any TLK2 plushies when they released the Diamond edition of the Lion King :/
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Bloodspill » August 17th, 2013, 5:32 pm

The one thing makes me wonder...why did they sell Scar's toys and not Zira? I mean, it's not like it's bad for children (cause it's a villain, you know). Zira killed no one, Scar killed Mufasa and still little kids can easily have their favourite murderer in their collection :ha:
But yeah, I understand it...It was the sequel, it get less attention than TLK. I mean, there's hard to find any toys/t-shirts connected with SP at all. It's easiest to find a Kovu toy though :P
Life's not fair, is it?

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to Marketplace