WDW Sarabi beanie?

WDW Sarabi beanie?

Postby Gaze » July 31st, 2013, 11:07 pm

This is a long shot, but I realized I've never actually made a post here on the topic, so it's worth a try.

As my custom text would indicate, I've been looking for this Sarabi plush for quite some time.

Does anyone have one they'd consider selling? Know anyone who does?
Even if you don't, I'd appreciate any helpful information, such as how much you've seen these going for, where you've seen them for sale in the past, etc.

This plush has been a real struggle to find, and I know it's highly sought after by collectors, seeing as it's the only on-model Sarabi plush there is. But hey, I can dream.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Re: WDW Sarabi beanie?

Postby 2013brooks » August 1st, 2013, 1:28 am

Hi! I actually have some information for you as a lion king collector myself. I actually have this plush that you speak of and know only a couple others who have her as well. There is not very many people who I actually know that have this plush in the world. Anyways the rough price range she usually goes at is starting out at 70-75 dollars. I've seen her be sold up to 180 dollars before. (I'm talking Canadian dollars but US is similar to Canadian currency). She is as you stated sought after by many collectors and is deff the most on scale made plush of her that has been released. I found my sarabi for 20.00 Canadian currency and at the time did not realize she was so rare until someone else informed of my "lucky find". All I can say is I wish you luck on finding her someday :) here is my plush of her:

http://carlene707.deviantart.com/art/Ra ... -354879968
2013brooks

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Gaze » August 2nd, 2013, 8:00 am

Jeez, lucky find indeed! Congratulations on getting her for such a low price.
Thanks a lot for the information! $70-75 is a reasonable price to me. $180 is a little more alarming...but hey, given the chance, I'd probably be willing to spend that much myself. Haha.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Postby Loomi » August 4th, 2013, 2:09 am

Wow, she is beautiful! Good luck finding one. I had never seen her before now! :-)
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby mamaprince » August 4th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Good Luck Finding her. She is Very hard to come by , and Goes for Boatloads of money. I'm looking for her as well, because I recently Sold My Sarabi Plush with Her Baby Simba. There is also a Hasbro Sarabi That looks more Accurate to.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Gaze » August 7th, 2013, 12:17 am

[quote="mamaprince"]There is also a Hasbro Sarabi That looks more Accurate to.[/quote]
Is there? I've never seen any aside from the WDW plush and the mother-and-cub one. Do you know where I can find any pictures?
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Postby nathalie » August 7th, 2013, 6:06 am

Is that beanie? She looks like the big one with cub Simba between her paws?
If it is actually that one, there are loads of them on eBay at times.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » August 7th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Nah, I've already got the one with the cub Simba. I love her, but unfortunately her fur and eye colors aren't accurate to the movie...she looks more like Nala.
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Postby nathalie » August 8th, 2013, 10:36 am

Oh, OK, I didn't knew there was a smaller version of her aswell :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Return to Marketplace