Traveling accross the country with a life size plush Simba

Traveling accross the country with a life size plush Simba

Postby ThePuma » July 10th, 2013, 11:26 am

I started a photo project of taking a life size adult Simba plush made by Douglas Cuddle Toys all over the place and taking pictures of him and his adventures in his day to day life and travels. I made a website for Simba: http://www.followsimba.com, which I update almost everyday. Tomorrow I am leaving on a road trip from the western most point in the contiguous United States (Point Roberts, Washington, going all the way to Maine on the east coast and I am taking Simba with me. I am sure it will be lots of fun and I will get lots of great pictures of Simba all over the U.S.A. Also in the fall I will be doing a road trip from the Netherlands to Morocco also with Simba.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas on things Simba should visit. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and Simba is looking forward to having more followers :)

Simba's website:
http://www.followsimba.com

You can also follow and be Simba's friend on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/simbatoday
ThePuma

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Puma
Pride Points: 0

Re: Traveling accross the country with a life size plush Sim

Postby ThePuma » July 10th, 2013, 11:31 am

Simba on a Vancouver Police Boat in Vancouver, BC, Canada
ThePuma

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Puma
Pride Points: 0

Postby Regulus » July 10th, 2013, 11:32 am

lol, this is great. :D

But, on an administrative note, please refrain from double posting. Use the edit button instead.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby cleargreenwater » July 10th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Good lord, you're going to ship that overseas and back? D8

Very neat project though! People I know have done similar with other (much smaller!) objects and it's a great way to document & enjoy the ride!
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby MooLion » July 17th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Aww, what a fun idea! And such a cute soft toy, too! D'ya think he's tanned a bit more during his travels? :P
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby AdAstrα » July 17th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Haha, this is awesome xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » July 17th, 2013, 1:32 pm

I have done something like this before. I have sometimes carried my Simba plushie around me whenever I visit new places or states. So far, he's been with me to Maryland, Canada, and the Bahamas. :)

Anyways, cool idea and wish you luck on it! :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » July 17th, 2013, 6:27 pm

That's really good!

What do other people say when they see Simba?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Marketplace