Free TLK items

Re: Free TLK items

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » March 4th, 2013, 7:11 am

Have you tried selling them at a flea market or a used music/dvd store?
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby OuRaion » March 4th, 2013, 7:12 am

^ Shhh!
Don't give him ideas, I want free stuff!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Woeler » March 4th, 2013, 10:00 am

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]Have you tried selling them at a flea market or a used music/dvd store?[/quote]

I don't have that much time. Just a few days.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby OuRaion » March 4th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm giving this offer a miss. Good luck selling it!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Depending on the item(s), is it $24 per item or would you ship it in a bundle?

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby OuRaion » March 4th, 2013, 9:25 pm

^ I'm quite sure he's sending it all at once, and the $24 is posting for the whole lot.
OuRaion

Postby Woeler » March 4th, 2013, 9:48 pm

[quote="Wolf Song"]Depending on the item(s), is it $24 per item or would you ship it in a bundle? [/quote]
it's $24 for the whole package. So just $24 for everything.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 10:15 pm

That's an awesome deal :-o Does Paypal accept credit cards? I've never used it before.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Regulus » March 4th, 2013, 10:16 pm

^ yes, they do.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Woeler » March 4th, 2013, 10:36 pm

[quote="Wolf Song"]That's an awesome deal :-o Does Paypal accept credit cards? I've never used it before.[/quote]
I think they do, If you are 100% going to buy it please send me a pm.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace