Free TLK items

Re: Free TLK items

Postby Woeler » March 5th, 2013, 9:53 pm

If nobody takes them by tomorrow I'm throwing them away.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby OuRaion » March 5th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Such a shame, all that stuff, being thrown away.

Put it in storage?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby AdAstrα » March 5th, 2013, 10:20 pm

[quote="Woeler"]If nobody takes them by tomorrow I'm throwing them away.[/quote]
If it comes to that, I'm still interested in the ornament thing. Just so you know.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Woeler » March 5th, 2013, 10:27 pm

[quote="AdAstra"][quote="Woeler"]If nobody takes them by tomorrow I'm throwing them away.[/quote]
If it comes to that, I'm still interested in the ornament thing. Just so you know.[/quote]
You live in Sweden, correct? since the ornament doesn't fit through an ordinary mailbox it will still cost €12. Sending everything would also cost €12... so yeah, if you are willing to pay 12 for the just the ornament, fine with me, but keep in mind I can send the whole box for that amount of money.

[quote="OuRaion"]Such a shame, all that stuff, being thrown away.

Put it in storage?[/quote]
No, I'm not going to do that just to keep them. Either someone takes them, or I throw the away.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » March 5th, 2013, 10:33 pm

[quote="Woeler"][quote="AdAstra"][quote="Woeler"]If nobody takes them by tomorrow I'm throwing them away.[/quote]
If it comes to that, I'm still interested in the ornament thing. Just so you know.[/quote]
You live in Sweden, correct? since the ornament doesn't fit through an ordinary mailbox it will still cost €12. Sending everything would also cost €12... so yeah, if you are willing to pay 12 for the just the ornament, fine with me, but keep in mind I can send the whole box for that amount of money.
[/quote]
That is correct...and oh, I hadn't really thought about that. I guess I might as well take the lot then, if no one else is interested.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Woeler » March 5th, 2013, 11:01 pm

[quote="AdAstra"
That is correct...and oh, I hadn't really thought about that. I guess I might as well take the lot then, if no one else is interested.[/quote]
If you are 100% sure please send me a message and we'll settle this.
Woeler

Postby RayCat » March 6th, 2013, 12:21 am

Aww Woeler, you really wanna throw them away if nobody accepts them on here? :c surely there must be someone you know IRL who'd take them off your hands, at least for a while
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Heatherannpt » March 6th, 2013, 7:06 am

Do you still have them? I randomly found this site I am a huge fan of The Lion King and collect all kinds of things form the movie. I would love to take thease off of your hands if you still have them!
Heatherannpt

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Woeler » March 6th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Ok, so in literally 3 days nobody wants them, and now I've got 3 people that want them: Adastra, Heatherannpt and Tekir... XD
Woeler

Postby AdAstrα » March 6th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Welcome to the world of "selling" things online xD

Like I said, I am interested but if other people want it more, I shall back off. If they change their minds for whatever reason, I'll take it.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace