Free TLK items

Free TLK items

Postby Woeler » March 3rd, 2013, 1:47 pm

Hello everyone,

Since university is taking up a lot of my time and space I'm going to get rid of my remaining tlk items. I'm moving to another apartment so if nobody takes the items I only have one choice: Throwing them away. I am giving them away for free. You just need to pay me the postal costs, that's it. I'll send it anywhere in the world if you just pay me the postal costs.

I'm giving it away all at once. I'm not going to send different items to different people. You take all, or you take nothing.
These are the items I still have:

-TLK lithograph SP release
-TLK lithograph TLK3D release
-Rare Scar lithograph in a TLK frame with engraved text ''remember who you are''
-TLK young Simba plush
-TLK Scar plush
-TLK collectible ornament YoungSimba and Mufasa
-Comic TLK Dutch
-Comic TLKSP Dutch
-Dutch poster TLK VHS release (no pic)

I have paypal. First come first served.

*Note*
Package will be sent from the Netherlands, you can figure out what it will cost.

Postal costs
The Netherlands €7
Europe zone 1 $12
Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Italy, Austria, Spain, UK, Sweden.
Europe zone 2 $14,10
Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia.
Europe zone 3 $15,30
Albania, Andora, Bosnia, Cyprus, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Croatia, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Norway, Ukraine, Serbia, Turkey, White-Russia, Russia.
Outside Europe $24
Africa, Asia, America (North and South), Australia.

The lithograph with the frame alone is probably worth more than $24.
Last edited by Woeler on March 3rd, 2013, 7:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: Free TLK items

Postby AdAstrα » March 3rd, 2013, 6:40 pm

Would be interested in the ornament as I've never seen one like it, but I don't have a lot of space myself so I couldn't take the rest unfortunately. It's neat stuff though, I don't think you'll have any problem getting rid of it!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Remorazz » March 3rd, 2013, 8:00 pm

Gees, this will be gone quick. Awesome deal! ;)
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby OuRaion » March 3rd, 2013, 9:40 pm

Hmmm
Interesting offer. I may take it, after all, I do have $24 that's just lion around.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby FlipMode » March 3rd, 2013, 9:47 pm

[quote="OuRaion"]Hmmm
Interesting offer. I may take it, after all, I do have $24 that's just lion around.[/quote]

for that pun I would send you one condescending shake of my head and nothing more, you don't even need to pay postage.

joking aside, it might actually cost more than that to get it shipped to Aus. I don't know much about sending things abroad but I do know sending any item other than a letter is pretty expensive so I would make sure you actually know how much it will be first. =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » March 3rd, 2013, 9:50 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="OuRaion"]Hmmm
Interesting offer. I may take it, after all, I do have $24 that's just lion around.[/quote]

for that pun I would send you one condescending shake of my head and nothing more, you don't even need to pay postage.

joking aside, it might actually cost more than that to get it shipped to Aus. I don't know much about sending things abroad but I do know sending any item other than a letter is pretty expensive so I would make sure you actually know how much it will be first. =)[/quote]
Sending this particular package to a country outside Europe costs $24
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » March 3rd, 2013, 10:13 pm

Well how 'bout that? lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Woeler » March 3rd, 2013, 10:14 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Well how 'bout that? lol[/quote]
It says so in the OP lol
Woeler

Postby FlipMode » March 3rd, 2013, 10:17 pm

Don't think it did when I read it earlier.
That or I missed it being a dumbazz

Either way, how 'bout that? lol
FlipMode

Postby OuRaion » March 4th, 2013, 6:25 am

Well, if its not sold by tomorrow morning...

I'll buy it.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Next

Return to Marketplace