SELLING SIX NEW ADVENTURES

SELLING SIX NEW ADVENTURES

Postby Khainon » February 26th, 2013, 5:43 am

selling the lion king six new adventures..and the disney store uk kovu plush...i also have a large ammount of other items to sell,so ask me if your seeking something and i may just have it..thanks :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230935771442?ss ... 1555.l2649
Khainon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: SELLING SIX NEW ADVENTURES

Postby TheLionPrince » February 26th, 2013, 8:09 pm

I love to buy it! :)

EDIT: I made a bid for $45.00.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Gaze » February 26th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Oh my gosh, I'd kill for 6NA. I'll certainly consider bidding if the price doesn't get too high for me.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby TheLionPrince » March 5th, 2013, 3:41 am

I've been outbid by a dollar recently, and as much as I would like to add the series to my LK collection, I don't think $47 plus $12.90 for shipping is worth it.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby mamaprince » March 10th, 2013, 1:58 am

i used to have these books. :D i traded them for some TLK figures. ;)
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby SpyroGirlKariana » May 19th, 2013, 4:42 am

I seriously hope to really get these books someday.
Krazykari.deviantart.com
SpyroGirlKariana
Shark Spyro is Best Spyro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kari
Pride Points: 4

Postby Pocahontas » June 2nd, 2013, 5:03 pm

I'm quite surprised by how costly these books are now days. I own all six (slightly tattered, but there's good enough) but I am interested in some other merch, always on ebay looking for something just right. :D
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Return to Marketplace