Simba for sale

Simba for sale

Postby StarlightLioness » February 4th, 2013, 12:09 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300856633532?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

He's in mint condition, just no store tags. Smoke-free home, locked in a room where my cats can't get to. Making some room in my house...he's the only one I can bring myself to part with at this time.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Re: Simba for sale

Postby mamaprince » March 10th, 2013, 1:58 am

man he's cute ! if only i had the money. :lol:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Return to Marketplace