Weirdest product Disney has put The Lion King on

Re: Weirdest product Disney has put The Lion King on

Postby Todd23 » April 20th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Can I please use another product? How about Lion King perfume?:

Who wants to smell like Pumbaa? Or any wild animal for that matter?
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby AdAstrα » April 20th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Haha, interesting find! Can't imagine anyone wanting that...my initial thought was "That has to be for the kiddies.." but seriously, how many kids use perfume? Well I didn't, anyway xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Azerane » April 23rd, 2012, 3:46 pm

[quote="Todd23"]Though then again I've also seen Lion King thongs which is even weirder-who wants Lion King thongs?

Well besides some furries...[/quote]

My first thought was, what the heck is wrong with TLK thongs? Thongs are a normal thing. Then I remembered the differing definition between Australia and most of the world. Australia: Thongs=Footwear (flip flops). Elsewhere: Thongs=lingerie :P

I would probably wear normal undies with lion king print on them, lol. But probably not a thong, no.

How random :lol:
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby AnthonyThornton » May 7th, 2013, 1:59 pm

[quote="Azerane"][quote="Todd23"]Though then again I've also seen Lion King thongs which is even weirder-who wants Lion King thongs?

Well besides some furries...[/quote]

My first thought was, what the heck is wrong with TLK thongs? Thongs are a normal thing. Then I remembered the differing definition between Australia and most of the world. Australia: Thongs=Footwear (flip flops). Elsewhere: Thongs=lingerie:P

I would probably wear normal undies with lion king print on them, lol. But probably not a thong, no.

How random :lol:
[/quote]

Yes , also i have seen "lion king thongs" . Really i like it so much and also my baby.
AnthonyThornton

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Meskhenet » August 10th, 2013, 11:49 am

[quote="Todd23"]Can I please use another product? How about Lion King perfume?:

Who wants to smell like Pumbaa? Or any wild animal for that matter?[/quote]
If I do buy it in the future it'll probably be for the box and bottle. But I might try the perfume a couple of times to see what it's like. ;)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby HasiraKali » August 10th, 2013, 4:36 pm

That perfume smelled really bad. Even in 1994, so I can't imagine what it would smell like now having sat around for 19 years... It smelled ok for a few minutes I guess, but after that it started to just smell like really sweet sweat.

I used to have some really nice smelling TLK body wash gel. It smelled like apples.

The weirdest things I think, and I can't believe they haven't been mentioned already, were the shaving kits.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby nathalie » August 11th, 2013, 8:16 am

I have 2 perfumes from back in the days, 1 bottle similar like the one in the picture, and I thought it smelled great. A bit citrusy.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Regulus » August 11th, 2013, 8:25 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]The weirdest things I think, and I can't believe they haven't been mentioned already, were the shaving kits.[/quote]

I thought I did mention that? Ah, well, I happen to agree. Everyone knows Simba doesn't shave his mane. His tuft was naturally short as a cub--it's obviously a marketing scam.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Bloodspill » August 12th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Not really weird but anyway...The Lion King tips :crazy2:

http://thebeautythesis.com/category/hair-and-beauty-tips/page/598/

(it's somewhere in the middle or earlier)
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Arbystrider » August 12th, 2013, 5:13 pm

The thing with a rare consumable like a perfume like that is that you'll never want to use it because you can never get more of it.

I tend to have the same problem -- I have a pack of lightsticks I've been keeping since 2004. I have no idea where I can obtain more, and hot darn are they fun to play with and have a staring contest with.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Previous

Return to Marketplace