Your Lion King Wishlist?

Re: Your Lion King Wishlist?

Postby longlivethequeen » November 17th, 2012, 8:53 am

Its the sarabi with the cute puppet baby simba. And velcro paws. I got it for being a goody two shoes at school. I need to behave more to get more plushies! This sarabi is my first ever plushie! Plus my bffl has a huge baby simba in the loft at her house. She says next time her mom and dad go in the loft they will bring to my house for me. Its really so nice. Hope i get it soon! And im getting a plushie when my freind goes to disney land. Told her to say hi to timon and basicly anything lionking she sees! (Before you ask shes going to disney land paris and she goes nearrly every year and i havent been once! She has never been to orlando though)
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby nathalie » November 17th, 2012, 11:07 am

@ mamaprice: is it really neccesary that you have all those images in your signature, underneath eath other (instead of next to each other)? It's taking up like 2 whole screens for me! Which is very annoying, and scrolling my brains out.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby mamaprince » November 17th, 2012, 1:35 pm

[quote="nathalie"]@ mamaprice: is it really neccesary that you have all those images in your signature, underneath eath other (instead of next to each other)? It's taking up like 2 whole screens for me! Which is very annoying, and scrolling my brains out.[/quote]

oh , i'm very sorry nathalie. :( i'll go fix it so it doesn't bother your eyes.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby le0 » November 17th, 2012, 1:40 pm

I actually have no TLK plushies so one of them. ^o^
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby mamaprince » November 17th, 2012, 1:46 pm

aw. i'm sorry. hope you get some. :) and if i ever have any extras , i'll be sure to give it to you.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longlivethequeen » November 18th, 2012, 10:31 am

Yeah same

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Postby mamaprince » November 18th, 2012, 3:04 pm

:) well , i guess one item on my wish list would be these guys :joy3:

Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby PrincessKiara » December 16th, 2012, 11:59 am

^ Those are soo cute, never seen them before! Add them to my wishlist too! :superexcited:

I have seen listings of these jumbo plushies (Kiara and Kovu) on Ebay, but have yet to find a seller that will ship internationally. I`d love to get my hands on those!

I also lack the Kiara and Kovu beanbags to complete my set (I have the Nuka and Vitani ones)

I generally go crazy for SP merchandise, as there isn`t nearly as much of that compared to TLK stuff.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby longlivethequeen » December 16th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Well i just got a HUGE!! Simba plushie which is officalily disney for 20 pounds it was 40 pounds but it was reduced thats my SECOND earli christmas present :)

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Postby Gaze » December 25th, 2012, 10:50 am

- My ultimate wish is this Sarabi plush. I have a feeling I'll never find one, but I certainly dream of it!
- The purring Kovu plush.
- That commonly-sought-after Outlander cubs plush set. I almost got these, in the original box, on eBay a few years ago, but was outbid at the last second. I cried.
- The Art of The Lion King. I have a tiny version of it, but I'd like the big one.
- The Simba's Pride picture frame featuring Vitani.
- TLK: Six New Adventures.
- Any of the new plushes that were released for TLK 3D.
- The mini Pride Rock playset, and any similar playsets.
- The Family Pride Playset.
- All the giant plushes available.
- Really, any playset, plush, or action figure I don't have. Hahaha.
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace