TLKOB Merchandise

Re: TLKOB Merchandise

Postby SweetNala » October 15th, 2011, 3:09 pm

I've got the CD.....but I've never seen TLKoB
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby KingKovu44 » October 15th, 2011, 3:20 pm

[quote="SweetNala"]I've got the CD.....but I've never seen TLKoB[/quote]

Do so if you ever get a chance. It's great.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby nathalie » October 18th, 2011, 10:01 pm

I have all soundtracks available (French 2x, Japanese, German, Dutch, English, South Africa), the Scar mask and the charm bracelet.

I noticed there's a new mug from London, yellowish-orange, which I quite like and might order.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby TimonLotso » November 25th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Sorry to bump this, but I went to the Times Square Disney Store the day before Thanksgiving, and they had the TIMON PLUSH! Yaay! BUT IT WAS FOR for $20 dollars when it was $17.50 on the website! They LIED! :freakingout: :sob2:
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby RainKissedLioness » December 18th, 2011, 7:41 pm

I have the soundtrack (bought it off of iTunes), a pin, the Simba keychain, my playbill, my ticket, the Simba plush and the Nala plush!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :)
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2012, 5:47 pm

I have a copy of the soundtrack that came with some kind of DVD that I have not yet got around to watching, it came with he trilogy collector edition. To be honest it was the only real piece of merchandise I wanted from TLKoB, but if I get to see the show (which hopefully IS actually happening in April) then I will just have to buy some other bits for the fan boy in me =D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby nathalie » January 13th, 2012, 6:36 pm

You got the HMV collector's edition BD? Cool!

It has a copy of the original Broadway cast + a DVD with some footage about the London production and interviews.
(it didn't just came with the HMV collector's edition BD, it was released quite a few months ago as a CD + bonus DVD).

I now also have a copy from the Spanish musical!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby Wrightfan » January 14th, 2012, 3:04 am

I got a music sampler when I went in 2006.

Still sealed...probably isn't worth much but oh well lol.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Pocahontas » January 19th, 2012, 7:20 pm

I had no chance to get a hold of merchandise, let alone use the bathroom, the line was going down the stairs of the place! Though I did see some stands, they were packed and unfortunatley, all I have is the soundtrack.
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby StarlightLioness » January 21st, 2012, 8:39 am

From the Broadway show I have:

The soundtrack CD
The metal fridge magnet of the Lion head
The collector playbook
The playbooks handed out for each of the three performances that I saw
My tickets stubs
Two plush Simbas that are currently up for sale on Amazon
T-shirt with the Lion head icon
Sweatshirt with the Lion head icon
Framed playbill style art print
Simba mask ornament
Scar mask ornament
Zazu ornament

I really want to find the Nala mask ornament, but it is exceedingly rare. I only saw it once, years ago, on ebay and have never seen it again.

I have much more movie merchandise than Broadway show, mostly because there isn't much Broadway style stuff that I desire.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace