TLKOB Merchandise

TLKOB Merchandise

Postby KingKovu44 » June 6th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Mods, feel free to lock this if there's already something like it.

Anyone here own any TLKOB merchandise? I've seen the show twice and have several t-shirts, TLKOB Simba and Nala plushies and a keychain.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: TLKOB Merchandise

Postby thelioness98 » June 6th, 2011, 6:23 pm

i have this : :) timon is the only Broadway merchandise i own.
17 years of the lion king !
thelioness98

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby TheLionQueen » June 13th, 2011, 2:47 am

No offense to anyone but that Timon is really off. I know it's a Broadway musical but really it doesn't resemble anything of Timon I have ever seen
Geez Broadway
I've seen so many mistakes in you
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Thegeni99 » June 28th, 2011, 1:32 am

^ You know they did it in their own style right? You should check out some TLKoB fan-art and see what it really is, not a big deal :/
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby WildSimba » June 28th, 2011, 7:48 am

Yeah, they were obviously trying to get a more Darker mood with more African influence to the broadway musical.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheLionKingSimba » August 6th, 2011, 8:14 am

Sorry, my post is a mistake ! He shouldn't be there !
Can you delete it !?
"- I've really missed you. - I've missed you too"
TheLionKingSimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Lillian » August 13th, 2011, 5:57 pm

I've got the soundtrack, the programme and the key ring ^^
"It's like your back from the dead...", Nala to Simba, from The Lion King
Avatar and siggy made by Amyz =) Thank you ^^ Oh and userbar made by Amyz aswell =P

Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » August 13th, 2011, 5:59 pm

I have the original Broadway soundtrack. I love it! Not a piece of Merchandise, but I also have audio snippets of the songs in other languages. I like "They Live In You" in French best.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby SimbaSam » August 20th, 2011, 1:25 am

I have a coll Timon and Zazu plush from the musicale, they defiantly stand out from my collection!
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby TimonLotso » September 13th, 2011, 9:21 pm

[quote="thelioness98"]i have this : :) timon is the only Broadway merchandise i own.
Image[/quote]

I'll get that when I see the show someday. :idea: :luau: :sing: (That meant YAY!)
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Next

Return to Marketplace