scerwed up sp merchindise !

Re: scerwed up sp merchindise !

Postby Daenerys » March 20th, 2011, 4:11 am

It doesn't look at all like Simba!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Lauren » March 20th, 2011, 4:14 am

I know. That looks so much like Mufasa!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:16 am

And that doesn't look like Kiara either.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Daenerys » March 20th, 2011, 4:33 am

I wonder if this was a factory mess up. They must have put Mufasa instead of Simba and Simba instead of Kiara.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 4:35 am

The fur is too light to be Simba. It's more of a masculine Nala.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 20th, 2011, 9:11 am

Um... Simba's staring at Kiara with that "Muffy" look, while Kiara has that plasticy, cheesy expression on her face. *Sighs, then facepaw*
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » March 20th, 2011, 12:29 pm

That's clearly Mufasa....
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby AdAstrα » March 20th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Simba sure does look a lot like Mufasa. And Kiara looks...weird.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Akril » March 20th, 2011, 6:55 pm

I wonder whether that might have originally been a piece of TLK merchandise (with Mufasa and Simba) that was modified to make it an SP piece of merchandise (with Simba and Kiara). That would explain Kiara's masculine look and Simba's very Mufasa-like appearance.

I've seen examples of this before -- for instance, there's a tiny Pride Rock playset with Mufasa, Nala and Simba. The SP version has Mufasa modified to be Simba, with Simba changed into Kovu and Nala changed into Kiara.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » March 20th, 2011, 7:13 pm

[quote="Akril"]I wonder whether that might have originally been a piece of TLK merchandise (with Mufasa and Simba) that was modified to make it an SP piece of merchandise (with Simba and Kiara). That would explain Kiara's masculine look and Simba's very Mufasa-like appearance.

I've seen examples of this before -- for instance, there's a tiny Pride Rock playset with Mufasa, Nala and Simba. The SP version has Mufasa modified to be Simba, with Simba changed into Kovu and Nala changed into Kiara.[/quote]

Very, very likely. You see it everywhere with people trying to pass one thing off as another.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace