What's your favorite song from TLKoB, and why?

Re: What's your favorite song from TLKoB, and why?

Postby Meskhenet » August 23rd, 2013, 10:56 pm

My favorite songs from The Lion King on Broadway are: Shadowland, The Lioness Hunt, Grassland Chant, Be Prepared, Endless Night, Simba Confronts Scar, King of Pride Rock.

Shadowland: The song shows Nala's determination and strength through pain and fear with curiosity of what lies beyond herr home in an attempt to save herr pride from Scar's tyrannic rule by finding help.

The Lioness Hunt: The song helps to show teamwork in the form of the lionesses hunting together to bring down their prey.

Grassland Chant: The lyrics are beauty and the background instrumentals brings out the beauty of Africa.

Be Prepared: Can easily bring out my "evil side".

Endless Night: Shows Simba's sense of loneliness as well as pain while giving him hope.

Simba Confronts Scar: A very powerful instrumental using familar themes from the original movie.

King of Pride Rock: It's just as powerful as Simba Confronts Scar yet it's beauty is enough to send chills down my spine.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to Broadway