What's your favorite song from TLKoB, and why?

Re: What's your favorite song from TLKoB, and why?

Postby Pocahontas » December 26th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Lioness Hunt, Grasslands chant, and Madness of Scar
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby Panthera Arohanui » January 23rd, 2012, 5:04 am

A very hard choice, as so many of them are great, but I think if I had to pick one song, it would be They Live In You. It is a beautiful song, especially with the background vocals, and with the right actor, this song has potential to really move me, personally.
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby nathalie » January 23rd, 2012, 7:29 am

He lives in you [reprise]

It starts out so soft, and becomes so energetic towards the end, I love it!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 11:47 am

The Circle of Life at the beginning and Endless Night will always make me cry, it's so beautiful. So, for that reason, those two are my favourites.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Shadowfax » March 24th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Definately Endless night. Man, i really need to go watch this show again at some point. Been too long!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » April 25th, 2012, 2:39 am

he lives in you just a great song

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Biomac » May 19th, 2012, 8:11 pm

King Of Pride Rock/Circle Of Life because it's so touching, sad and beautiful at the same time.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Meskhenet » August 12th, 2012, 8:18 pm

My favorite song is Shadowland because I love the melody, and the lyrics to the song, although it's sad.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Sigurd » May 31st, 2013, 11:53 pm

Shadowland and He lives in you (reprise), because they're so deep and because they're not in the movie so I associate them with the musical and not the movie
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » June 2nd, 2013, 2:49 am

I really like "The Madness of King Scar" and "Shadowland". For the first one, I guess it's because we don't get much insight into Scar's inner thoughts during the entire course of the show (from what I can remember, it has been nearly nine years since I saw it) or in the film.
And Shadowland is just so beautifully orchestrated and deep. I wish something like that were put into the film to show Nala physically leaving the pride lands, even if it wasn't a song.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway