Very Nice Experience

Very Nice Experience

Postby nalasimba83 » May 25th, 2013, 5:29 am

I was startled that the lions in my experience were, well humans. :)
Aside from that, everything went great, the tickets were a little pricey so yikes!
I really think the trip was worth it.
The actors and actresses really dug into their roles.
I think that all of you should have a chance and check it out as well.

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Very Nice Experience

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Well to say that you expected lions would be scary. Haha XD It's Broadway my friend, and eventually I'd love to see TLK on Broadway. I lived in NewYork for 7 years and I never saw it, go figure.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Re: Very Nice Experience

Postby DGFone » May 26th, 2013, 7:37 am

[quote="TheLionQueen"]Well to say that you expected lions would be scary. Haha XD It's Broadway my friend, and eventually I'd love to see TLK on Broadway. I lived in NewYork for 7 years and I never saw it, go figure.[/quote]

I got lucky when my sister had to see a professional theatrical production for her school.... just in time for the Broadway cast to make their way to San Francisco for a special event, so I got to go there to enjoy the show while she had to do homework. :P

Even though she had to do it for school, even she admits that it was well worth it. The Lion King on Broadway is a great show!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Broadway