Lion King Production Script (My Copy)

Re: Lion King Production Script (My Copy)

Postby KingCub » August 7th, 2013, 6:15 am

Hey guys, sorry for another post :ocwap:

Just wanted to let you know that I will be going and talking about that certain part during the production, and some of my thoughts on what went on behind the scenes! So, if you are interested in any of that, then make sure to go back to my earlier post and read it up!

Thank you! :D
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby KingCub » August 9th, 2013, 6:25 am

So here we are with the second star scene! Simple little scene, not to much memorization was needed here, especially because it was only a conversation!

The only problem that we had, was location on the stage! At first we had it over on stage left, but the day of dress rehearsal, decided to move it to lower center stage. In my opinion it worked a lot better that way! The other difficult thing was trying to lay down silently before all the lights went up! It may sound simple, but when you have a mic that will pick anything up in a silent room, its not fun at all. A lot of breathing exercises where used here!
Attachments
Script 49.jpeg
Script 50.jpeg
Other Things~

KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » August 10th, 2013, 4:02 pm

This is great!
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby KingCub » August 13th, 2013, 5:15 am

Sorry for the long wait, my laptop started acting up, and It took me a while to fix it! But all seems to be in order now!

This was such a hard scene...Well, this and the next few scenes with Nala. We probably rehearsed this part the most, and the dialog between the two was very long and a few parts sounded alike. This made it easy to say the wrong line!

Another problem that we had where the mice! They where wireless, so in order for them to work, you had to have a small wireless box that you had on your waist. And it came off very easily!

So as most of you know, there is a small fighting scene between Nala and Simba here. The way we had it planed out, was that Nala would dive low, and I would jump into a dive above her. Problem is, when ever I landed, that stupid box would always fall off, forcing me to try and grab it and clip it back on before anyone noticed! I managed to do just that most nights, but I remember one show when I had to hold it that whole scene! I seemed to have played it off fine, as it did not seem like anyone noticed!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Script 51.jpeg
Script 52.jpeg
Other Things~

KingCub

Postby KingCub » August 13th, 2013, 5:21 am

Still on the same scene, so not much to talk about :lol:

But I will say, this was another very hard scene to choreograph! We had all four characters on the stage at once, and it was hard to get the flow right for all of us. But in the end, it all worked out, and the flow from this scene to CYFTLT.
Attachments
Script 53.jpeg
Script 54.jpeg
Other Things~

KingCub

Previous

Return to Broadway