The Lion King On Broadway

Re: The Lion King On Broadway

Postby FurryKristian » December 20th, 2009, 11:05 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I would really love to see it. I’ll have to try to see it on London if they’re still putting it up there. England isn’t that far away. :P[/quote]

I am so with you on that Solveig! That would be just awesome!
FurryKristian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby hilde » January 3rd, 2010, 3:07 pm

I've seen it in London, and i want to see it again, it was AWESOME!:D

-hilde
hilde

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-May I borrow a pen?I need to stab you in your eye

Pride Points: 0

Postby Deeri » January 3rd, 2010, 10:09 pm

I saw it for my thirteenth birthday. It was the first musical I had seen and it was awesome.:)

I'd recommend it to anyone. It is magical and you'll never forget it.
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Postby LionkingLover » February 18th, 2010, 6:50 pm

I saw it and it was beautiful! The best broadway show! I dont get how the kid who plays Simba and the girl that plays Nala remembers all the lines then go out in front of millions of stranges and perfom!! Amazing! It was beautiful! Most people say Wicked was the best broadway show but I believe the Lion King was!! I got a stuff animal of Zazu from it! (Real costume) Here is a picture of it:

and I got a keychain:

The best broadway show ever! Its a must watch broadway show! And if you wonder about many things about broadway look at these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxu6Vx2hAVA - Masks and puppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nZCVXU ... 5DFA8E737E -Setting the scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jw7gqvV ... 5DFA8E737E - Young Simba and Nala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc97XZLP ... 5DFA8E737E - Dance and movement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPvzCNe ... 5DFA8E737E - Meet the actors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60F1Jlv- ... 5DFA8E737E -Costumes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkT6G_5b ... 5DFA8E737E -An actor prepares

And don't worry I checked all of them and they go straight to the things I wanted to show you!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 5th, 2010, 12:17 am

the worst thing beside that I hadn't saw this play, is the no take the chance to see it when they were showing it here in Atlanta hwre I live :oops: , why in the world I didn't took the chance to go see it? :disappointed:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » April 18th, 2010, 5:03 am

You'll get another change to see it, SS. They'll be back eventually :P

I'm going to see it in Madison, Wisconsin on May 15th with my family. *Wants back stage pass* :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simbaholikov » April 18th, 2010, 5:09 am

I'm really tempted to go see this in London ^^
I've been listening to a few songs from it, namely 'Shadowland' and 'Endless Night',
and they are just simply awesome :)
Simbaholikov

Postby BeaKessler » April 19th, 2010, 12:15 am

tags: Shows New York Luxury Hotel New York We are super excited to see the Broadway Show--plan to take all 4 kids and go to the matinee show. Enjoyed the utube previews!
Last edited by BeaKessler on June 24th, 2010, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture your heart.Broadway Theater An old Indian saying
BeaKessler

Postby sharonwilson » April 27th, 2010, 6:20 am

its pure genius the costumes and effectsss ahhhhhhh awesummmmmmm
sharonwilson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 27th, 2010, 11:07 am

I loved the Broadway It was cool i saw it in london cos its closer to my country
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway