The Lion King On Broadway

Re: The Lion King On Broadway

Postby Kiarafan226 » April 30th, 2010, 10:30 pm

I've seen it, Its a very good broadway show, one of my favorites!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler: show
Avatar by SimbasMate, first siggy by Taka, 2nd siggy made by SilverSimba01, Proud Member by PrincessKiara, and Keeper by KiaraKovu! Thank you guys!
Kiarafan226

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kiara Fan All The Way!

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbaholikov » June 24th, 2010, 1:34 pm

I'm going to see this later today in London!
It's gonna be awesome. :joy:
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » June 24th, 2010, 6:53 pm

Very lucky you got to see it on TLK's birthday! ^^
Be sure to share your experience with us, SH!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Momotaro » June 25th, 2010, 4:18 am

I saw TLKoB in 2007 with my aunt and grandma. I don't remember it much, but I remember it was very wonderful.^^ I even kept the bag from the merchandise I got. :lol:
I'm feeling: Image Image

Mood buttons by Simbaholic
Momotaro
Homestuck Person

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

wait what

Nickname(s): TLP, Momo, Momp
Pride Points: 3

Postby Gwen » June 25th, 2010, 4:24 am

I've seen this a long time ago back in 2006 with my family and I really want to see it again this summer. D:
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Postby Simbaholikov » June 25th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Well, as I said, I saw this yesterday ^^
Gotta say, it was one of the most legendary things i've ever seen! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, not wanting to miss a moment :)
Seriously, if you haven't seen this yet, GO NOW!
I was interested to see how some scenes would be portrayed, like the stampede. But it was all done really well ^^
The songs were absolutely amazing also, the very start with The Circle of Life brought tears to my eyes, it was that epic :)
The costumes were stunning, very vibrant and well constructed, looked very impressive ^^
The actors were really good at their parts and played their roles perfectly, I especially like the actor who played Rafiki, she was hilarious ^^

Of course, when I came out I bought a TLK shirt, keychain, and the Soundtrack for it :)

Sorry, I kinda suck at reviewing things well..

Below is a photo of the Backdrop, sorry for bad quality, I took it with the camera on my phone :nehneh:
TLKoB Backdrop1.png
TLKoB Backdrop1.png (148.54 KiB) Viewed 2561 times

Anything else you wanna know, just PM me :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Muffy » June 30th, 2010, 2:58 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]Well, as I said, I saw this yesterday ^^
Gotta say, it was one of the most legendary things i've ever seen! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, not wanting to miss a moment :)
Seriously, if you haven't seen this yet, GO NOW!
I was interested to see how some scenes would be portrayed, like the stampede. But it was all done really well ^^
The songs were absolutely amazing also, the very start with The Circle of Life brought tears to my eyes, it was that epic :)
The costumes were stunning, very vibrant and well constructed, looked very impressive ^^
The actors were really good at their parts and played their roles perfectly, I especially like the actor who played Rafiki, she was hilarious ^^

Of course, when I came out I bought a TLK shirt, keychain, and the Soundtrack for it :)

Sorry, I kinda suck at reviewing things well..

Below is a photo of the Backdrop, sorry for bad quality, I took it with the camera on my phone :nehneh:
TLKoB Backdrop1.png

Anything else you wanna know, just PM me :)[/quote]

It seems like you had a great time!!
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:56 am

I want to see it SO bad! Really wish I could have a day and go and see it. I would never forget that! :D
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Gwen » July 4th, 2010, 5:39 am

Yeah, TLKoB is a day you'll never forget after watching it, well... that's just me, though. I so wanna see it again ;D
Gwen

*has officially left MLK for good*

Postby Muffy » July 4th, 2010, 1:38 pm

it is a day you will never forget!
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway