The Lion King On Broadway

Re: The Lion King On Broadway

Postby oonai » March 27th, 2011, 7:31 pm

i have seen it twice, and each time, i have cried! The movie itself is so moving, but to see people that captured their persona's and were able to bring the characters to life... I am truly amazed. <3 I can't wait to see it again!
Credit For Sig Goes To IvanTheMuse ~ Thanks Buddy =D
oonai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great circle of life

Nickname(s): Angel, oonai, Bone, Aisha
Pride Points: 0

Postby RainKissedLioness » April 1st, 2011, 8:28 pm

The first time I saw it was when i went up to New York for the first time and I LOVED IT!!!!! The music was/is fantastic! the set and costumes were gorgeous! The actors were superb!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE SEEING IT FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS DECEMBER WHEN IT COMES TO MD (that's where I live)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy2: :joy3: :happy4: :sing3: :supergrin: :sing2: :superexcited: :luau:
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby StarlightLioness » April 8th, 2011, 1:21 am

I've seen it twice on the Broadway stage (before they moved it to the Minksof Theatre). And I saw it once on tour. It's more than amazing. :) :excited:
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to Broadway