The Lion King On Broadway

Re: The Lion King On Broadway

Postby atouchofgrace » November 28th, 2010, 11:16 pm

[quote="SimbasMate1"]Since I live in NYC, I am planning to see it for my 15th birthday. I hope that I will and remember it forever. :)[/quote]

Lucky!
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 29th, 2010, 2:20 am

It was very good....
TheRoguePrince

Postby CoeurDeLion » February 13th, 2011, 5:07 am

Just saw the show on its north east tour in Rhode Island.

OMG :-o

It was an utter spectacle. Everything sounded great, looked great and felt great. A wonderful show that is well thought out and planned. I have no idea how they pulled off the stampede scene like they did but it was fantastic!

You could really feel the songs :)

I'll definitely have to see it in London when I go there for vacation!
Project TLK94: A 3x2 Ft. Wood Frame Engraved With Lion King Imagery And A Musical Movement!
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13146
Thanks to xLilacVixenX for the awesome sig!
CoeurDeLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lionheart- Fan of Nala

Nickname(s): Mike
Pride Points: 0

Postby FlipMode » February 13th, 2011, 1:07 pm

I can not take it any more, I am definitely going to look into seeing this in London very soon.
Glad you enjoyed it, CoeurDeLion it sounds so amazing from what people tell me of it.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lauren » February 14th, 2011, 12:01 am

I finally saw TLKOB today!! It was so awsome and amazing! I give it 11/10. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » February 24th, 2011, 10:17 am

Omg lucky!!! I so wanna see it! More than anything! But, alas... this stupid economy seems to be against me, as well as lots of others. Oh well, there's always next year! :D
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby Question » March 17th, 2011, 5:23 pm

I'd really enjoy this show, but they never come to Switzerland, or now that I am living with my mom, Texas it seems. *tear*
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 5:25 pm

I have seen it last summer. Such an awesome job 12/10 i would give it.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Rarity » March 27th, 2011, 5:58 am

Its in my country now but I have no money to see it
Rarity
A Beautiful Heart

Nickname(s): Marshmallow, Rar
Pride Points: 12

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 3:19 pm

This musical has never been put up in my country, but this August I`m going to London to see it. I can`t wait!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway