TLKoB ticket discounts

TLKoB ticket discounts

Postby DGFone » October 2nd, 2012, 4:44 am

Yeah, kind of a silly question, but it's worth a shot:

For one of my sister's college classes, she needs to go and watch a live action play. This November, TLKoB will by playing in San Francisco, but the tickets, at $80 a pop, are not very cheap. (Even if it will be just me and my sister going, that's still a lot of cash). So I am wondering if any of you guys might know of a way to get some kind of promotional code or discount?

I know the chances are low, but hey, can't exactly lose anything b asking. Hakuna Matata, right?
Last edited by DGFone on October 2nd, 2012, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLKoB ticket discounts

Postby cleargreenwater » October 2nd, 2012, 12:59 pm

I don't think there is such a thing, honestly. I live about an hour outside of New York and get a monthly coupon deals book in my email. Usually musicals will offer money off on "Matinee Wednesday" shows, (mid-afternoon shows on the first day of the performance week after the weekend with the thought that their voices are warming back up,) particularly if it's a show like TLKoB that's been around for a really long time. But in all the time of paying attention to it at least I've never seen Disney offer a markdown and both the times I've gone has been for full price. :-/
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Regulus » October 2nd, 2012, 2:22 pm

You realize it's already October?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » October 2nd, 2012, 5:58 pm

[quote="Regulus"]You realize it's already October?[/quote]

I meant November. Fixed. :P

And thanks for the answer, CGW!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Broadway