Shadowland.

Re: Shadowland.

Postby Sigurd » May 20th, 2013, 4:30 am

[quote="Abigail Beatty"]I agree with KKVK4 it is amazing! :) Too bad it never made to the movie. :( Zazu's morning report didn't deserve The Morning Report. ;) To me, it was to cheezy, and it sounded like he was complaining rather than giving a "morning report". :P[/quote]

Totally agree with you, I would really like to see Shadowland in the movie instead of Morning Report, it is a much better song and I think they destroyed a great scene when they replaced it with Morning Report. :(
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Meskhenet » June 29th, 2013, 5:26 am

[quote="Simbaist"][quote="Abigail Beatty"]I agree with KKVK4 it is amazing! :) Too bad it never made to the movie. :( Zazu's morning report didn't deserve The Morning Report. ;) To me, it was to cheezy, and it sounded like he was complaining rather than giving a "morning report". :P[/quote]

Totally agree with you, I would really like to see Shadowland in the movie instead of Morning Report, it is a much better song and I think they destroyed a great scene when they replaced it with Morning Report. :([/quote]
Agree! :D I personally think it answers why Nala would leave in greater detail. And it would make "secondary" climax to the film. I found "The Morning Report" a little arrogant and unfitting to the film. It was made to be spoken not sung. But then again Zazu wasn't my favorite. I find him to be a little condescending. :ha:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Meskhenet » June 30th, 2013, 4:45 am

[quote="Simbaist"][quote="Abigail Beatty"]I agree with KKVK4 it is amazing! :) Too bad it never made to the movie. :( Zazu's morning report didn't deserve The Morning Report. ;) To me, it was to cheezy, and it sounded like he was complaining rather than giving a "morning report". :P[/quote]

Totally agree with you, I would really like to see Shadowland in the movie instead of Morning Report, it is a much better song and I think they destroyed a great scene when they replaced it with Morning Report. :([/quote]
Absolutely agree with you! :happy5: Besides it will give adult Nala a chance in the spotlight just like Simba has. And besides the original version of the Morning Report fits more comfortably in the movie. :nukaty:
Meskhenet

Postby ASHLEY12354 » August 22nd, 2013, 12:40 am

I've listened to this song so many times in the last few days i love it so much! :D if only it was in the movie, i would have liked to see Endless night too, definitely agree about morning report!. I'll finally be going to see the musical soon for the first time :D i have been waiting soooo long, it looks amazing!!!!!! :) so excited!!!!
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby Meskhenet » August 22nd, 2013, 3:44 am

You're so lucky I've always wanted to see the musical! If Shadowland and Endless Night was going to be part of the movie which scenes would the song feature in or would it have it's separate scene?
Meskhenet

Postby ASHLEY12354 » August 22nd, 2013, 5:25 am

I'd say that they would need a separate scene, Shadowland would be after the scene with Scar and the hyena's when they ask for food and maybe as the song starts there could be a shot of Nala looking at the mess of the Pridelands, and Endless Night after Simba and Nala's argument, maybe existing scenes could tie in somewhere but it would be interesting to see how they would work in the film if Disney ever decided to put them in there whenever they next release it
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Meskhenet » August 22nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

That would be nice but most likely they'll won't release the songs into the movie but there are surprises.
Meskhenet

Postby Tsuki » August 23rd, 2013, 6:17 pm

I do prefer Endless Night but this song is beautiful. It would have been interesting to see Nala leave in the film.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Meskhenet » August 23rd, 2013, 8:25 pm

I agree.
Meskhenet

Postby ASHLEY12354 » September 7th, 2013, 2:33 am

I have just seen the show a few hours ago and i have to say that Shadowland was definitely my favorite part, it was performed beautifully! :) - it's such an incredible show though!, after the show i was left speechless and amazed at just how good it was :) i felt that way for a while too :) and just had a big smile on my face :D :D
ASHLEY12354

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway