Shadowland.

Re: Shadowland.

Postby FlipMode » September 7th, 2013, 11:28 am

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]I cannot choose. The entire song is too powerful to divide. I think this should have been a scen in the film. It's a beautiful look into Nala's state of mind.[/quote]

Yeah the song fits the scene very well. But that's kind of why I don't think it would have been the best scene to have had in a children's movie. It's quite depressing, but in a "OMG that's so sad that it's beautiful" kind of way.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby juhouh » September 14th, 2013, 1:13 pm

I cannot say which is my favorite verse because I like the whole song :)

The chorus does stuck in my head easily
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Meskhenet » September 15th, 2013, 2:20 am

[quote="ASHLEY12354"]I have just seen the show a few hours ago and i have to say that Shadowland was definitely my favorite part, it was performed beautifully! :) - it's such an incredible show though!, after the show i was left speechless and amazed at just how good it was :) i felt that way for a while too :) and just had a big smile on my face :D :D[/quote]
I'm glad you had such a great time! :D You just made me want to see the show even more. :chuckle: I had the same feeling when I heard the Original Broadway Cast Recording soundtrack.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby DGFone » September 15th, 2013, 2:34 am

You saw the show? How did you like it?

And yes, Shadowland is definitely one of the best parts.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby ASHLEY12354 » September 15th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Best show i have ever seen :D, the way it's done is so incredible! i was not expecting them to be coming past the audience so that was a nice surprise for me!! will definitely be going to see it again whenever i get the chance!

heres an image of a cool book i bought that has lots of pictures in it and this awesome TLK bag came with it :) I was going to buy one of the nala plushies or simba plushies that they were selling but i only had enough for the book :(

http://postimg.org/image/n22f2cq9z/
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby Meskhenet » September 15th, 2013, 5:29 pm

I love the front covers of the books. They're really neat. :)
Meskhenet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ASHLEY12354 » October 1st, 2013, 2:08 pm

Image - got a Nala plushie from ebay :D
ASHLEY12354

Postby Meskhenet » October 3rd, 2013, 9:31 pm

Oh my gosh I love it! :D
Meskhenet

Postby ASHLEY12354 » October 4th, 2013, 12:59 am

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/put ... -king.html - ok well i've been thinking about doing this for a while now and i dont know if this will work but hey it's worth a try, please sign guys!, if we can get the song at least as a bonus feature for Lion King's next release (whenever it would be) i'd be happy, with your help this may work. i haven't seen much luck with petition's in the past but fingers crossed
ASHLEY12354

Postby Meskhenet » October 4th, 2013, 4:37 am

I signed it. I hope it works.
Meskhenet

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway